Best Disney Radio

bethram

Disney (children's) Radio on Pandora plays songs from Disney Soundtracks with the occasional Shrek song thrown in, I have never noticed inappropriate language on it.

Just downloaded Sorcerer Music earlier today thanks to a lead from DH, but now I've downloaded the Mouseworld Radio app also. Thanks for the suggestion!

topher

I really enjoy Reedy Creek Radio and sometimes Park Hopper Radio in addition to the others that have already been mentioned.

BiffyClyro

To get the ball rolling and so that people like you can crap on my post.

EDIT: I guess you would have had to follow the discussion Jake and I were having in a different thread to understand why I posted in this one.

Sometimes it's best not to be so judgmental.

Jesus, i wasn't being rude to you, hence the smiley face. Calm down. :D

lilclerk

What is the best WDW or general Disney Parks Internet Radio station? I have heard Sorcerer's Radio is good and the that Mouse World is crappy.

:eek: Blasphemy, Mouse World Radio is my favorite! I listen to one of their stations while I'm working every day. Station 2 is great for background music. I do like Magical Mouse Radio too.

But really, you could just open up Live 365 (or their app) and search for "disney parks" and play them all till you find one you like.

Skibum1970

I like Reedy Creek Radio and Sorceror Radio. Once I am on live365.com, I typically choose between a few of them. MouseWorld is a great channel and so is Radio Buena Vista.

Zipadeelady

I love Mouseworld Radio, playing at my desk at work right now is Ellen's energy adventure. Yes, there might be co-worker mocking involved but I accept that. ;)

I also get mocked almost daily, grumpy people just need to learn to stay away from my desk. :)
I do like live365. Also just started listening to Pandora. I like all the soundtracks they play...I just wish that they would also play music from the parks too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom