Best Disney pin?

MrPromey

I really liked the banner pin. It was a mystery pin (LE, 1000 and gone in about a half hour after it's release) so most people probably don't know what it looked like :( but it's was cool :) that would have to be one of my favorites anyway….

Favorite Pin

This is hard...perhaps the Epcot one with Mickey's Hand, or the monorail coming out of the Contemporary...have you seen the one from DCA that is a 360 degree slider of the scremin roller coaster, that rocks!!!! But in all, I would have to say any that lights up...I love those!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Beauty and the

I like the award pins you can buy for the kids, best reader, tidest room etc I'm not a great pin lover and actually find the idea of trading a bit dumb but those reward pins work magic in our house.

cm1988

WDTC Pins

I'm partial to the "Donald/Airplane" (2001) and "Mickey/Airplane" (2002) pins which reportedly are given to Resort Guests who book through Walt Disney Travel Co. There's a zillion of them out there - you'll find one to trade for on just about any Cast Member's lanyard - but I'm thinking if they keep up the series, it would be worth collecting one each year.

HMFan

My favorite would be the limited edition (5,000 count) Tower of Terror slider pin. The one where the two doors slide open and you can see Mickey dangling in a little elevator car.... that pin rules. I have gotten a ton of compliments on it. I like the Countdown to Extinction pin that I have also, got it just before it changed its name to Dinosaur. It looks pretty cool.

tmm7899

I like the cast member name tag series. I think that there are 6 of them total, one for each area of the resort. Out of those 6 my favorite is the Simba one for the Animal Kingdom.

Lhriangel

My tink pin from the scavenger hunt at the magic kingdom last summer cause it has the "Magic Kingdom 2001" dangle. (*will NOT GIVE up that tink pin..hehe long story*). It was my first pin and I got soaked getting it. And all my cast only pins. And my DLR Silver with rinestones pin that says princess. :)

Tigggrl

My favorite pins are the Beauty and the Beast anniversary pin, that has like a stained glass front that opens, and it lights up, and the Victorian Mickey and Minnie Christmas pin from 2 years ago...I also am partial to my Epcot Flower and Garden pin from last year...I could never trade them! I love them all!
Tig
:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom