Best Dinner Show??

Best Dinner Show?

• Mickey's Backyard BBQ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scuttle

I have a feeling the Hoop is going to win this in a landslide. It's obviously the best dinner show at WDW. I would love to see WDW add another dinner show to the list though.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I have a feeling the Hoop is going to win this in a landslide. It's obviously the best dinner show at WDW. I would love to see WDW add another dinner show to the list though.

I would personally vote for HDDR. But, what sort of show do they have at Mickey's Backyard BBQ? I thought it was akin to a character meal with a few sing-a-longs by the audience (I've never attended myself)?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I would personally vote for HDDR. But, what sort of show do they have at Mickey's Backyard BBQ? I thought it was akin to a character meal with a few sing-a-longs by the audience (I've never attended myself)?

Its classed as a dinner show

Medic77

We didn't like Mickeys BYBBQ. I was really disappointed. The food was cold and dried up. The "show" was really just a song and dance for the kids to participate in (which they wouldn't because there were so many people it was more like a mosh pit). And it was under a pavilion outside, on picnic tables, personal space was an issue. After the night was over we ended up ordering room service pizza for our kids. I complained and they actually REFUNDED our money. I was impressed with WDW willingness to "fix" things, but curious as to why they didn't seem surprised.....

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I don't doubt that. I'm just asking is it more like HDDR and the Poly show, or is the entertainment different in style and format?

Honestly dont know as ive only done SOA and wer doing HDDR next but we will prob do it eventually :ROFLOL:

Scuttle

We didn't like Mickeys BYBBQ. I was really disappointed. The food was cold and dried up. The "show" was really just a song and dance for the kids to participate in (which they wouldn't because there were so many people it was more like a mosh pit). And it was under a pavilion outside, on picnic tables, personal space was an issue. After the night was over we ended up ordering room service pizza for our kids. I complained and they actually REFUNDED our money. I was impressed with WDW willingness to "fix" things, but curious as to why they didn't seem surprised.....

I'm not shocked by it being dissapointing. Ever since I have read about it I thought it sounded horrible.

Susan Savia

We were considering doing the Hoop Dee Doo show, but after watching the online video of it, changed our minds. We'll stick to a character dinner now and then instead.

DisneyMusician2

Hoop Dee Doo was a great time, but that was a few years ago. I don't want to see the rehearsal video of the new show on youtube, I'm going to wait to experience it again until some more concrete reviews come out.

The reaction from Disney fans to change is NEVER good....even if the change in the long run might be in general.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom