Best Dessert!

FairyPrincess

Original Poster
In your opion what is the best dessert in all of Disney World.Please Describe.

My favorite is the ice cream sundaes from main street cafe,strawberry or cookies and cream ice cream with fudge, whip cream and a cherry in a waffle bowl,yummm:)

xoFairyPrincessxo

MissM

these are a few of my favorite things....

Dole Whip (Aloha Isle) - pineapple soft serve in pineapple juice.

Strawberry Shortcake (Mrs. Potts) - Yummy spongey cake, ice cream, strawberries and whipped cream. Big enough to share.

Bannana Split (Ghiradelli's) - Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry ice cream with whipped cream, pineapples, and chocolate.

And Cinderella's Royal Table used to have this delicious chocolate cake with raspberry sauce and buttercream ice cream type thing - oh gods was it good.

-m

WishinUponAStar

My vote is DEFINATELY for the "zebra domes" found at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. You can find them in Boma's dessert bar or in the quick service area in little containers. They are fabulous!

I personally enjoy the Confectionary candy as well as the Nestle Ice Cream Parlor at the Magic Kingdom, but I also love the SuperBowl Sunday Dessert at the ESPN Club. It is huge and very delicious!!! Another favorite of mine are the funnel cakes at Epcot.

"I'm goin to Disneyworld!!!!!!!!!"

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
MissM said:
Dole Whip (Aloha Isle) - pineapple soft serve in pineapple juice.

-m

Dole Whip. . . . dessert of the gods. I've looked into whether or not you could get an I.V. hooked up with the stuff.....alas.....not as of yet. Perhaps someday technology will break the barrier. :wave:

BRER STITCH

Actually, I have to admit I love the Apple Strudel with Vanilla sauce served at the Biergarten so much, I got the recipe from the chef and make it quite often at home!

If you haven't tried it yet, put it on your list - IT'S DELICIOUS!!!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

MissM

Horizons78 said:
Dole Whip. . . . dessert of the gods. I've looked into whether or not you could get an I.V. hooked up with the stuff.....alas.....not as of yet. Perhaps someday technology will break the barrier. :wave:
*chuckles* As I was eating mine on Saturday, I kept saying just that: food of the gods! :lol:

Too yummy for words. And too hard to get your fix at home between visits too. Heh. (Would it be wrong to buy a soft serve machine for my apartment? They sell the mix commerically afterall.... :D )
-m

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
MissM said:
*chuckles* As I was eating mine on Saturday, I kept saying just that: food of the gods! :lol:

Too yummy for words. And too hard to get your fix at home between visits too. Heh. (Would it be wrong to buy a soft serve machine for my apartment? They sell the mix commerically afterall.... :D )
-m

You are only allowed if you set up a tiki hut to sell them from and let us all buy them from you - and you have to be open 24 hours. Other than that I see no problem whatsoever. :lol:

It's funny we were there not last weekend but week before and there were people behind me that were discussing whether or not to get a dole whip as they hadnt tried it before. Unable to contain myself I turned around and said that there really shouldnt be a question about this sort of thing - you have to commit to the pineapple. Needless to say they laughed, asked me what it was like and stayed in line. I walked away with whip in hand feeling that I had done my part to further the cause. :wave:

BeachClubVillas

:slurp: I'm torn between the Oreo bon bons at Cape May Cafe and the Jack Daniel's mousse cake at Yachtsman Steakhouse.

Oh, just thinking about it makes me hungry

SarahBella82

Strawberry Shortcake at Liberty Tree Tavern. I think it has some liberty-themed name... But essentially it's a big, sweetened biscuit with vanilla bean ice cream (lots), and macerated strawberries and blueberries (basically berries that have been tossed with sugar, which breaks them down a bit and creates a berry-licious syrup). My sister and I always share it, cause the thing is HUGE!

Steamboat_Kevin

Maple Creme Brulee from Le Cellier Steakhouse. I crave it often :slurp:

Also, not a restaurant dessert, but the Goofy's Candy Company salt-water taffy you can buy by the bag-full is delicious! I've been known to eat entire bags in a day :D

3IAlienKid

OK, this is going to sound a bit odd to some, but I really like the potato bread at that bakery in Norway. It's been several years, so I'm not even sure they still have it there.

shoppingnut

s'more's at 50's prime time
Vanilla Creme Brulee at Brown Derby (they used to have blueberry at one time yummm)
Banana Creme Brulee at CRT (don't have it anymore)
Banana Soufflé at Cali Grill (don't have it anymore)
Cotton Candy from the Main Street Candy Shop
Chocolate Moose at Le Cellier

shoppingnut

MaskedSharpie said:
only kitchen sink I know of is where I wash my dishes! :) please elaborate.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kitchen Sink - scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mint chocolate chip, smothered in every topping we have $21.99 at Beaches & Cream located in the Beach Club hotel.[/FONT]​

Pippa

Another vote for the Maple Creme Brulee in Canada, as well as....

Chocolate Fudge Cake from Cindys

Chocolate Mousse also from Canada

White Chocolate & Raspberry cookies from Goofys Candy Store at DTD

:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom