Best Dessert in WDW?

Hurricane

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Any of the cobblers at Wilderness Lodge....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Agreed Artist Point Berry Cobbler is berry berry good <sorry I had to make pun of it>

Also, I'm interested to know if anyone remember about 8 or 10 years ago there was a cart outside Japan on the AA side, in summer it sold sno cones but in winter it sold fish shaped pastries with honey bean curd in the middle, I have looked every subsequent trip to epcot for those pastries but am always dissapointed, anyone have any info on them, a recipe would make my whole month!

mightyduck

Oh, and I like any ice cream treat eaten while watching fireworks. :)

And they had this trifle in Canada years ago that was just wonderful.... Ooh, and a long time ago the Land Grille Room had a fantastic salad that I would dream about for a whole year... Oh, wait, that's not dessert....

spagofreep

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Any of the cobblers at Wilderness Lodge....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My wife and I have dreams of these cobblers....she just found out she is alergic to wheat now so I guess that means.....MORE FOR ME!!!!!

Did I say that??

:goodnevil

Snowflake82

I'd also have to say that the berry cobbler from Artist Point is my personal favorite - and that's coming from a person who always said "Why have desert if it's not chocolate!"

(After reading this thread, though, I may have to try the Zebra Dome on our next trip.)

Nansafan

Huge fan of Tiramisu. In 2000, I had Tiramisu for dessert at 3 different restaurants and each one served it slightly different. Awesome!!!. Just this past Christmas we found a stand selling Chocolate Mousse and Tiramisu just outside of Italy (as you walk from Italy towards Norway). Been to Epcot at least 30 times in various trips and never noticed this place before. It's a new, "must-do" on our family's list.

As for other desserts, anything at the Castle is great, especially the Peanut Butter cheesecake. Also love the Hockey Puck at ESPN club.

Nansafan

Originally posted by bhg469
then i must do what must be done! my parents would love to hear this. i didnt eat my veggies, heck i didnt even order veggies. im only eating ice cream

When we were kids on vacation, my mom would order dessert, be it Strawberry Shortcake, a Hot Fudge Sundae (you name it) as her lunch. If a mom can do it, why can't you. In fact, now that I'm a mom, maybe I'll do that this summer.

kennyj29

Dessert

Hands Down, no doubt about it, if I could only have one dessert in the park, it's the coconut snowball ice cream at the O'hana's, you have to pay extra but it is soooooooo worth it. My husband loves the chocolate volcano at the Coral Reef restaurant in Epcot.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Hadjii

My favorite has got to be the Creme Brulee at the French Patisserie at Epcot. I could eat one every night I'm there. But that Snowball thing from Ohana's sounds great. I love anything coconut. Can't wait til October!!

dox

My choice is extremely dull, although i love dessert and several of the choices listed on this thread. But I love, and i mean love, the soft serve ice cream in FL at MK. I have no idea why. But it is a must for over 15 to 20 years now. I also love the mickey mouse shaped ice cream sandwiches sold throughout the park. And all the chocolate sold in the sweets shop on main street.

My other all time favorite dessert is gone ...don't remember the name but it was at the Patisserie in EC..was a cross between a croissant and a cinnamon roll with almonds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom