Best Dessert in WDW?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Just wondering wwhat people think the place dessert or place place to get desert is in WDW. (could be in a park or resort)
I have always gone to the French pavillion in EPCOT for a pastry but this year I would like to go somewhere else. :wave:

50 days until I leave for paradise (aka WDW).

DCL

My family always loves going to Beaches N' Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club.... but... The Superbowl Sundaes at the ESPN Zone are awesome!

Epcot is my fav

OK the best Dessert in WDW comes from Norway.......at the resturant you can get a chocolate mousse viking ship, drizzled with raspberry sauce with white chocolate boat mask and dark chocolate oars.....it is AMAZING

Pippa

During 2000 I had in Canada Epcot, a chocolate Spaceship Earth filled with a butterscotch mousse.....Divine!

NakedMickey

Oh my god all this talk of dessert is making me hungry. I always like though the mickey ice cream sandwiches that you could get from the street vendors. I always thought those tasted good. But my favorite place for desserts has to be Epcot with Norway and France having the best ones. I'm going to Epcot tonight, so maybe I'll treat myself. :)

Mitzer

Originally posted by Cosmo
My favourite desert in all of WDW is the Creme Brulee at the California Grill (Contemporary).:slurp:

If you like Creme Brulee, you should try the Pistachio Creme Brulee at Jikos. It is very good.

kwt10

1. Viking Boat @ Norway
2. Zebra Domes @ Boma
3. Key Lime Pie @ Olivias
4. Kitchen Sink Sundae @ Beaches & Cream

Just to start off the list.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm intrigued by the mention of zebra domes, what are they made of? Where are they sold?

Lots of good dessert advice, it's making me hungry!

:slurp:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by ajrwdwgirl
I'm intrigued by the mention of zebra domes, what are they made of? Where are they sold?

:slurp:
You can find Zebra Domes at Boma in the Animal Kingdom lodge and they are a heavenly mixture of Chocolate, Espresso, Kahlua Liqueur, heavy cream, and White and Dark Chocolate Ganache.......Not to be missed

DCL

I'm definately going to try one of these zebra domes the next time I go down... they sound delicious!

bhg469

how do you people make it to desert??

if i can make it there is a warm apple ice cream thing at liberty tree tavern that was freakin great

mstarfishee

By far THE BEST DESSERT is Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches at the Main Street Bake Shop in The MK!!!! The Best I tell ya, it's not a trip to WDW without one!

bhg469

then i must do what must be done! my parents would love to hear this. i didnt eat my veggies, heck i didnt even order veggies. im only eating ice cream

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom