Best Deal in August?

Hey everyone, we're going in late August and did not get a free dining pin, but we have kids stay and play free. Is this going to be the best offer or will something else be released soon? Thanks

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Current General Public discounts:

Late Summer Savings of up to 40% Off Stay dates: 8/14/11-10/1/11. Get a 20%-40% discount off regular "Rack" rates. Percent off varies by resort type. Use offer code YW3 or TSU. Some dates will be blocked out. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

• Save 20% at All Star Movies
  • Save 25% at select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Save 30% select Disney Moderate Resorts, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 35% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 40% at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Make the comparison to what you've currently got.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've been the last few years for the week leading up to and including the Labour Day weekend and have found the crowds quite reasonable. The heat is the bigger issue, but it's manageable.

Morgan and I arrive on the 27th of August. :D

Upvote 0

CatsMeow

The crowds are usually fine in mid to late August. I agree the heat is the bigger issue, but it's not an issue for everyone. When the heat is up, head to a pool or go for ice cream! :)

Upvote 0

GOT2SAMMIES

I have never had an issue with crowds late august, yes the free dining did make an impact but as normal use EMH and fast passes wisely and you should be just fine.... Go ahead and book your kids play/stay free and then if free dining does come out then work the numbers...
But I would definately get the trip insurance for Hurricane protection...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom