Best Creme Brulee???

DisDadWoz

Original Poster
We just came back from our summer trip and came up with a question that we were looking for an answer to.

Which location in everyones opinion has the best creme brulee? We really love the maple one at LeCellier but wanted to know if there are better ones to try.

lives4disney

There's a really yummy mango one at Citricos at the GF.

It comes topped with fresh berries. It's a little tangy and the berries are fresh and a nice addition to the creme brulee. It's the same taste as standard but with a twist. It seems like almost every restaurant at WDW offers some form of creme brulee.:)

Lives4Disney

BPForever

We just came back from our summer trip and came up with a question that we were looking for an answer to.

Which location in everyones opinion has the best creme brulee? We really love the maple one at LeCellier but wanted to know if there are better ones to try.

I don't care for creme brulee BUT Jiko is famous for their Pistachio Creme Brulee.

Pioneer Hall

Creme Brulee is one of my favorite desserts, so I like to try the different ones. The maple one is really good and probably my favorite in Disney. However, the butterscotch one at the Coral Reef was very good when I had it last week. The Pistachio one at Jiko was pretty good as well (but not as good as the other pumpkin cake dessert I had last winter).

tink68

My favorite :slurp: . I have only had one there and it was at Coral Reef. Very good. Would love to hear of some other ones I could try next time.

scpergj

My favorite is the chocolate creme brulee that they sell outside of France during the Food and Wine festival. That and a nice pommegranite kir made for a happy wife and me!

kap91

I'm always a fan of the one at seasons. Whatever you do though I wouldn't get it at Les chefs de france as the sugar was burnt not carmelized and it wasn't that flavorful either. Also If you're ever out in CA be sure to get the creme brûlée sampler at the Blue Bayou.

MouseMadness

Is there such thing as a "bad" creme brulee? :confused: :lol:

The banana creme brulee at Kona is YUMMY :slurp: There is a layer of chocolate under the creme brulee that makes it soooooooo good.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is there such thing as a "bad" creme brulee? :confused: :lol:

The banana creme brulee at Kona is YUMMY :slurp: There is a layer of chocolate under the creme brulee that makes it soooooooo good.

LOL in general I would say no, however, the Soarin Creme Brulee I had once at The Land was disgusting.

bugsbunny

Le Cellier's rocks! Get it everytime.

And Artist Point and Brown Derby are awesome, too. I distinctly remember having a "spilt" dish coffee creme brulee at Artist Point. One side was expresso and the other side was vanilla latte creme brulee. I tried to lick the plate but my wife quickly grabbed my hand before I could embarass myself. :ROFLOL:

jen2009

My DH loves the creme brulee at the Yachtsman and Chef de France. He loves it and is waiting to try it from the pastry shop in France. Did not care for the one at Le Cellier, it was way to sweet with the maple flavor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom