Best Counter Service Restaurant

Weather_Lady

Here are my family's favorites, starting with the park that we think offers the largest number of good CS options, and ending with the one with the fewest.

Epcot: In addition to the wonderful Sunshine Seasons in The Land Pavilion, we've never had a bad meal in World Showcase. The hands-down CS favorite would be the shawarma platters at Morocco's Tangeriene Cafe.

MK: If we can't count Be Our Guest (which is CS at lunch, but not always available without a FP+), I'd say Columbia Harbor House for me (because I love lobster rolls), Pecos Bill's for my husband and kids (because they're all about the burgers and toppings).

AK: Used to be Tamu Tamu when they had the wonderful BBQ beef and cucumber-mint pita wrap, but apparently once the Disney powers-that-be discovered it was terrific, they took it off the menu to make the mediocre offerings elsewhere look better. We've tried other CS in that park but have yet to develop a favorite, although we often defer to Restaurantaosaurus simply because it's air-conditioned.

HS: We have yet to enjoy any CS meals at HS. Oh, we've had many, but we've never enjoyed one. We avoid eating in this park if at all possible.

Dad 2 M & M

MK-Columbia Harbor House
AK-Flame Tree BBQ
EP-Sunshine Seasons
DHS-Min and Bill's Diner(Oh that mustard sauce on the pretzel dog!)

Min and Bill's, a place that rarely gets any love, also has a two great mac & cheese offerings - one with buffalo chicken and the other with BBQ
Honorable Mention to Starring Rolls at DHS - Godzilla sized sandwiches...

heychadwick

The only counter meal that I can remember being worth it was the one at Mexico at Epcot. There were no fries! The food was tasty and filled you up.

melmel89

HS- Studio catering co
MK- Columbia harbour house
AK idk I personally find it difficult to get vegetarian options there.
Epcot- boulangerie & Patisserie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom