Best Comedy in a Preshow

Mattore

Well, I really just truly adore that quaint little preshow at JIYI. That charming Dr. Nigel Channing up on the screen, you can just tell that Figment *loves* pretending that Nigel was his creator, and not that scoundrel, Dreamfinder. I mean, thank goodness they replaced that decent attraction with this atrocity. The depth that is presented by the new, computer-animated Figment in his legnthy, detailed narations in this preshow almost makes it worth skipping the actual ride! But with all the wonderful surprises such as a butterfly cage with a mirror down the middle are so astonshing that... wow... I just sure love that preshow. :mad:

mightyduck

Originally posted by Mattore
Well, I really just truly adore that quaint little preshow at JIYI. That charming Dr. Nigel Channing up on the screen, you can just tell that Figment *loves* pretending that Nigel was his creator, and not that scoundrel, Dreamfinder. I mean, thank goodness they replaced that decent attraction with this atrocity. The depth that is presented by the new, computer-animated Figment in his legnthy, detailed narations in this preshow almost makes it worth skipping the actual ride! But with all the wonderful surprises such as a butterfly cage with a mirror down the middle are so astonshing that... wow... I just sure love that preshow. :mad:

I'm not sure, but I think I sense some hostility here....so this isn't really your choice? Because it isn't clear from your word choice and tone how you really feel....
;)

DisJosh

Muppet Vision 3D..........I love when Mickey Mouse makes a special appearance! When you go into that atraction you should check out all the props, theres lotsa cool stuff alot of it with hidden meanings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom