Best Coffee in Parks

go3epcot

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been covered, but I will be at WDW in two days with a student group and I will need some good coffee! I know that the Poly and Animal Kingdom Lodge have great coffee, but I will be at All Star Sports with very limited mobility. I look forward to my Mocha at Ghirardelli's, but don't know where to find good coffee in the parks. Help..please!

rjhall2

I found all of the parks had some sort of coffee stand, and it was all pretty much the same. I didn't think it was horrible, but I wouldn't have very high expectations. The coffee at the resort was better IMO. One thing about these stands are they do not accept the DDP. If you happen to find yourself at Mama Melrose's at the Studios, they have a great selection of coffee, espresso and cappuccino that was quite good.

minniemickeyfan

I traveled with someone once who brought in their luggage a very small coffee maker and coffee while staying at a Value resort. They knew good coffee was hard to come by.

Phonedave

I traveled with someone once who brought in their luggage a very small coffee maker and coffee while staying at a Value resort. They knew good coffee was hard to come by.

The Disney brand coffee is not bad either. Mickey's very good coffee or some such thing.

When staying in a 1BR DVC unit (with a full size coffee maker) I will often buy a can of that at the gift shop.

My main conplaint about it - why do they make hazelnut coffee, but only sell it in the the multi-pack of little tins. I want a big ol' single can of it.

-dave

PolynesianPrincess

I'm not a huge fan of coffee but the parks have REALLY good iced Mochas! I had one almost every day I was there a few weeks ago. I could go for one right now...

NiarrNDisney

Here is a post I wrote up for another thread

Here is a small list of places I have found to get a good cup of joe or other cafe drinks:

MK - Coffee cart in the Hub

Epcot - Boulangerie Patisserie, Coffee Kiosk between the U.K. & Canada and the one near UoE, Tangierine Cafe

DHS - Starring Rolls

DAK - Royal Anandapur Tea Co

DTD - Earl of Sandwich, Ghirardelli's

Resorts - Boardwalk Joe's (BWR), Kona Coffee Bar (Poly), Starbucks (Hilton, SoG), Java Bar (Swan)

Hope this helps :wave:

plaz10

I'm not a coffee drinker...but I hear if you catch the monorail from MK and go to the Polynesian Resort - their Kona Coffee is fantastic!

a2grafix

Sorry if this has been covered, but I will be at WDW in two days with a student group and I will need some good coffee! I know that the Poly and Animal Kingdom Lodge have great coffee, but I will be at All Star Sports with very limited mobility. I look forward to my Mocha at Ghirardelli's, but don't know where to find good coffee in the parks. Help..please!

Yes, coffee has been discussed before on this site. Here's a thread I remember posting on a while back on which location has the best coffee. I said Kona Cafe, Starbucks at the Shades of Green, and the Boulangerie Pâtisserie in France. Can't go wrong with a good cup of joe in France.

You might want to check out the Writer's Stop at Hollywood Studios. Nice cup of joe with a nice selection of coffee cans and teas for sale.

And if you ever visit Disneyland in Anaheim remember that the coffee shop on Main Street USA - buy one and save your receipt. FREE COFFEE refills for the rest of the day.

acishere

I'm not a coffee drinker...but I hear if you catch the monorail from MK and go to the Polynesian Resort - their Kona Coffee is fantastic!

Yeah that was one of my first cups of coffee back in high school. Its amazing and I think led to my coffee addiction that lasts up to today.

Anything Nescafé!! :sohappy:

Technically that is caffeinated syrup with coffee flavor mixed with hot water.

irmonkey

Not a park, but I was surprised at the coffee at Cape May Cafe at BCR. Typically not a coffee drinker but I was really dragging the day that we went there so I got some.

I second the hazelnut coffee from the Disney brand. Brought some home last year and am already planning another trip to restock! :D

emcclay

The coffee at Pepper Market was fine for my mom, dad and I. We are all big coffee drinkers. No complaints here!

Phonedave

Not a park, but I was surprised at the coffee at Cape May Cafe at BCR. Typically not a coffee drinker but I was really dragging the day that we went there so I got some.

I second the hazelnut coffee from the Disney brand. Brought some home last year and am already planning another trip to restock! :D

Were you able to find it in a single large can?

Everywhere I looked, the only way to get it was in a multi-pack of little sampler tins.

-dave

go3epcot

Original Poster
Thank you to all...
Just returned and found that any of the carts that said "Expresso" meant that they had fresh ground coffee that was pretty good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom