Best Classic-style DL dark ride?

Best ride?

• Total voters

BasiltheBatLord

I like all of them (haven't ridden the new Snow White yet), including Pooh which I think gets kind of unfairly slammed, but Toad is the GOAT dark ride of all time.

smooch

I might get weird looks but I voted Peter Pan just beating out Toad, I know the ride quality and the massive wait times kinda takes away from the experience and lower it on people's lists, but the ride system is so unique that I absolutely love that initial feeling rolling off the ramp and suddenly flying over a physical set. I hadn't ridden it until I was about 19 even though I went with my family for years as a child - teen, but the wait was never something my parents wanted to do especially when my brothers and I got older cause it was "a kids ride." Even as a 19 year old who had been on all the other FL dark rides the ride system was just so different and unique to me that it adds to the magic.

mmelka

1. Alice
2. Toad
3. Peter Pan
4. Snow White
5. Pinocchio
6. Pooh

I just think that the tiered experience of Alice and the recent updates puts it ahead of others. I really do love Toad though, especially its queue. I have yet to ride the new version of Snow White though, so it has potential to climb the ladder a bit on the rankings.

George Lucas on a Bench

That's how I feel about the beloved Peter Pan. I love the first minute, but its a steep decline from there on out for me.

I don't dislike the second half and there's a charm to how they crammed all the characters into one chamber there after you arrive, so to speak. It may be a very short ride but the flying aspect of it makes it cooler.

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

Speaking of dark rides, looks like Pooh will be going down for a refurb in July. Anyone have any insights into the nature of the refurb? I’m guessing Disney wants it in peak condition, since it’ll soon be carrying all of Critter Country. It’s of course an attraction that would benefit from some plussing up…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom