Best Character Meal????

J

joviacdan

Original Poster
I just figured I'd see what people think the best character meals are. I've only been to dinner at the Liberty Treen Tavern and I love that. Going in September with my girlfriend and her 3 year old, I'm just wondering which ones would be the best for him (and me as well!!)

I'm going to try for Cinderella's Breakfast but I'm certainly not counting on that.

I'd like to do one with Donald, Mickey, Goofy...

Any suggestions?

Jungle Skipper

I love the Character Breakfast at O'hana's at the Polynesian. Great food, wonderful atmosphere and the characters are always so much fun. We usually go there for breakfast on our last day at WDW, before we leave...kind of a sentimental favorite.

My little cousins love 1900 Park Fare...although, the rest of the crew is quite tired of it. We stayed at the GF once and ate there like 3 nights and once for breakfast. It was nice, but I guess you could say I'm a bit burnt out on it!

Chef Mickey's is fun, the kids love it too...and Cinderella's Breakfast is top of the line...the little girls loved it and my older cousins and I got a kick out of all the attention from those beautiful princesses! :cool: I've got the picture of the lipstick on my cheek to prove it! :lol:

Jungle Josh

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom