Best character birthday meal?

WDWprincess

Original Poster
Hey all! What do you think is the best character meal for someone with a birthday? On our next trip it'll my bf's birthday. He really wants to do a character meal but he has no idea where. Thanks for the help!

PixyDust

Chef Mickey's. The exception would be for a young girl who would probably prefer the card signed by princesses...

Chef Mickey's has the birthday song they play every 30 minutes or so. They'll also make a birthday cupcake, etc.

jasonk

My wife and I go every year in March for my birthday. She always makes me get the birthday pin from each park. We have eaten at Chef Micky's, Liberty Tree Tavern, and Crystal Palace for birthday meals. each place had a different "birthday cupcake". The Crystal palace also gives you a birthday card signed by Poo, Tigger, Piglet, and Eyore. I guess the best birthday meal depends on what food you like, and what characters you like. As far as birthdays, they are pretty much the same.

JudyT

We are at the Saratoga Springs Resort as I write this. Though not a character meal, if your BF has a sense of humor, Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge is great. We had dinner there Mondya night and they had an adult ride a stick pony around the place singing "Happy Birthday to me"...food is good, fun atmosphere and good service. We celebrated my daughter's 7th birthday and they allowed my 10 yo daughter to sing Happy Birthday to her with a microphone in front of everyone! Very fun!

ZapperZ

I recommend Liberty Tree Tavern. That's where I had my birthday dinner this past January. We even had a specially-ordered birthday cake (picture posted somewhere here and in my album). Dale tried to steal the cake at one point.

It's something I'll never forget (not that I can with tons of pictures and a video of the event).

Zz.

Alisonsvilla

I like the breakfast at Park Fayre (sp?) at the floridian.
You get to see winnie, tigger, eeyore, mary poppins, mad hatter and alice.

It was lovely-my grandchildren were just amazed.

The Sweetness

As well as WCC at the Wilderness lodge, how about a lunch or dinner at the '50s prime time cafe in MGM. I bet that would be a fun spot for a birthday meal, and have never gotten any food there I didnt enjoy. (Although I havent always *cleaned my plate*)BTW, I agree about CM's at the Contemporary being a fun spot:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom