Best casual steak in WDW?

Mickey_777

Original Poster
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on THE PLACE to get a great Filet Mignon/steak in a casual environment. I'm on vacation so I really want to just be able to eat at a nice place in my shorts and t-shirt. Any tips? Thanks :wave:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Le Cellier, because it's in a theme park, is extremely casual. If you're looking for somewhere at a resort, Kona Cafe (at the Poly) is very casual and has a delicious teriyaki steak.

As a general rule, sit down restaurants in the parks tend to be more casual than the resorts.

zurgandfriend

As others have stated, Le Cellier at Lunch is a good 1 credit Filet Mignon. All the other places I can think of that have a good filet are “Signature (e.g. 2 credits) but, they are not too fancy smancy such as Jiko, Hollywood Brown Derby and Narcoossee’s.

I have had a decent (as in no visible marks from a jockey’s whip) sirloin at the following places over the years;

Captain’s Grille
Whispering Canyon Café
Grand Floridian Café
Big River Grille & Brewing Works
Kouzzina
Tony’s Town Square
Kona Café (Teriyaki Style)

plaz10

Le Cellier, because it's in a theme park, is extremely casual. If you're looking for somewhere at a resort, Kona Cafe (at the Poly) is very casual and has a delicious teriyaki steak.

YUP. Exactly. That was going to my answer.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Le Cellier, Teppon Edo, Kona, or Brown Derby would be my bet. In park is definitely the way to go for casual, and Kona would also be considered very casual.

jme

Another vote for Le Cellier (Lunch) in park and Kona Café Teriyaki Steak at a resort.
Between the two, Kona Café is the most casual.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom