Best Cast Member

Luau Cove

Without even thinking the award needs to go to the happiest man of Earth: The Captain at The Beach Club. YES! the CM that waves Hello and Goodbye everyone who enters or leaves the resort. He is so great I told him that I was impressed of him being so good at his job. He thanked me very much , smiled and continue welcoming guests with a bigger smile and with more emotion than before. MY HONORS TO HIM.

-->LUAU

Belle13

I have several:

The head of children's activities at the Grand Floridian. He was great with my DD at both the Wonderland Tea Party and the Pirate Cruise...he even remembered her name from one event to the other!

Angel--the valet at the Contemporary Resort who got our car in record time, every time!

Elaine--our server at Le Cellier, who went out of her way, and made us laugh with her wonderful sense of humor

Lori-- our server at Narcoosee's, who made our aniversary dinner so special

The older gentleman bartender at Narcoosee's---he makes the most AWESOME margaritas!

Safari Steve, who either works the Jungle Cruise or the Haunted Mansion--- a wealth of information.

Tiggerman--who is in entertainment--- very personable

Paul-- who was in the CP who drove the Kilomanjaro Safari--very nice and kind, and a good narrator

NowInc

Originally posted by moonchild
:kiss: I nominate Dan the Bus Man. He drove us from All Star Movies to MK. He had lots of good Disney Trivia.

DAN !!! HE IS THE ONE WHO SANG ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (even tho it wasnt my birthday)....truely a legend ;)

RyanS

i don't remember names because it's been a while scince my last visit, but the guy who plays the piano at the lounge in PO riverside (dixie landings) is great. I also love the cast members at Tot and HM. Greatness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom