Figgy1

Premium Member
In the parks not much except the sliders in the signature lounges, HBD/Nomad
The Fountain in the Swalphin and they're reasonable for on property
D Luxe DS best qs according to my boys

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Yeah the parks are difficult and the best burgers are at resorts and Disney Springs. In the parks...

Plaza has before had a Main Street Burger that's been well reviewed. Unsure if it's on the menu still. Pecos Bills has the Big Al burger but I think they removed the cute name and just call it the double bacon barbecue cheeseburger. It's alright. Better than other Pecos Bill stuff but still not a great burger. I'll count the cheeseburger spring rolls and say it's my favorite variation at MK.

At Hollywood Studios I've heard positives at Sci Fi but haven't tried one.

At EPCOT the specialty burgers at Connections Eatery are okay, as is the barbecue burger at Regal Eagle.

At Animal Kingdom many recommend the kobe burger at Yak and Yeti but I've never had it. There are usually good sliders are Nomad Lounge. My recommendation here would be the cheeseburger pods at Satu'li Canteen because they're different. I'd specifically recommend the kids meal version and saving room for a snack elsewhere in the park.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yeah the parks are difficult and the best burgers are at resorts and Disney Springs. In the parks...

Plaza has before had a Main Street Burger that's been well reviewed. Unsure if it's on the menu still. Pecos Bills has the Big Al burger but I think they removed the cute name and just call it the double bacon barbecue cheeseburger. It's alright. Better than other Pecos Bill stuff but still not a great burger. I'll count the cheeseburger spring rolls and say it's my favorite variation at MK.

At Hollywood Studios I've heard positives at Sci Fi but haven't tried one.

At EPCOT the specialty burgers at Connections Eatery are okay, as is the barbecue burger at Regal Eagle.

At Animal Kingdom many recommend the kobe burger at Yak and Yeti but I've never had it. There are usually good sliders are Nomad Lounge. My recommendation here would be the cheeseburger pods at Satu'li Canteen because they're different. I'd specifically recommend the kids meal version and saving room for a snack elsewhere in the park.
THNX for the reminder about the one at Y&Y the guys have said really good but maybe not great
Sci Fi never impressed them

Last edited:

christine7257

As others have said, good burgers in the parks are hard to come by, which is a shame. Agree that the kobe burger at Yak and Yeti would be my pick. Sci Fi is decent. Brown Derby used to have a great one for lunch only but it's been off the menu for a while. Outside the parks, agree with Geyser Point and would add Boathouse, Ale & Compass, and Steakhouse 71

Andrew25

The best QSR burger option is the BBQ Burger over at Regal Eagle at Epcot. Not that the burger patty itself is good, but the toppings are solid and comes with a boatload of seasoend fries in the side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom