Best Burger at WDW?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
In your opinion, who has the best burger at WDW?
Is it Peco Bill's? Cosmic Ray's? Beaches & Cream? What do you think? :veryconfu
:wave:

TiggersGang

I have had burgers at Peco's & Cosmic Rays and I think that they taste the same, must be from the same distributor. They both have a condiment buffet. I like both of them. I have eaten at Beache's & Cream but did not get the burger.

dxwwf3

Le Cellier Grilled Steak Burger. Nothing else comes close.

The fries are also the best at WDW. And the added bonus of the fantastic bread (sourdough, seven grain, and pretzel), you can't go wrong with this lunch.

primetime52

The fries are also the best at WDW. And the added bonus of the fantastic bread (sourdough, seven grain, and pretzel), you can't go wrong with this lunch.

I completely agree! Nothing else comes close.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
For quick service, they're all the same, I do like Pecos Bills and Restaurantosaurus, however because of the condiment bars.

Jimmy Thick

Espn Club on the Boardwalk, hands down.

I find most of the burgers in the parks to be horrible, and think the real reason for all the condiments is to mask the taste of the meat.

LudwigVonDrake

Either Pecos Bill's or Cosmic Ray's.

A few years ago, I had the "All American Burger" at the Sci-Fi and it was not a good experience :hurl:

tigsmom

Put me done as a other who thinks they are the best! :slurp:

Pecos Bill's for burgers was always my favorite before then, love the fixin's bar

lilclerk

Is there a dining plan associated with the Annual Pass?

You can only purchase the dining plan as a part of a Magic Your Way package, which includes your resort and park tickets. What a lot of people with APs do is book the package with a 1 day base ticket. Then if you want, you can apply the price of that ticket to your AP renewal.

Brian_WDW74

Is there a dining plan associated with the Annual Pass?

For Annual Passholders, there is the Disney Dining Experience. It costs $65 and gives you a 20% discount on all food and beverage (including alcohol) for up to 10 people at most TS restaurants. There are other benefits, like half-price admission to the Pleasure Island clubs, included as well.

Jim Disney

I'll chime in on this one and say that while I haven't had the grilled steak burger at Le Cellier (sounds great!)... Beaches and Cream easily has the best burger on property that I've had. In park burgers leave a lot to be desired... IMHO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom