Best brunch at WDW

MagicMegan

Original Poster
I've been looking and thinking of possibly trying to get into one of the brunches that are available.

Cali Grill and Narcooossee's look amazing, but I would probably like Morimoto's also. GAH!

Are there more brunches? What's your favorite? And as always... pictures are always welcome!!

epcotisbest

I've been looking and thinking of possibly trying to get into one of the brunches that are available.

Cali Grill and Narcooossee's look amazing, but I would probably like Morimoto's also. GAH!

Are there more brunches? What's your favorite? And as always... pictures are always welcome!!
Sunday Gospel Brunch at House of Blues. Great food, great entertainment.

We've done both Narcooossee's and California Grill's brunch. While Narcoossee's was good, I think it's totally worth paying the extra $11 for Cali Grill. The live jazz, impressive bloody mary bar (extra charge), sushi selection, and of course, the view, are all amazing. Not to mention, being able to go back and watch the fireworks from the roof of The Contemporary later that night. I know it's not a cheap date, but it really is a fun, delicious and memorable experience. On our last trip, we actually booked our California Grill brunch reservation before we even had a room, if that tells you anything :)

durangojim

California Grill's is amazing but there is a ton of food! I wish you could have the option just to get the sushi and small plate stuff and skip the main entree. The bloody mary bar was great!

joejccva71

We always go to Kona Cafe at 11am. It's technically breakfast but we consider it our brunch. Can't beat it!

Lol I actually just made a 10:45am Kona reservation on our "resort / pool" day. I was kinda worried that going that late in the morning, we'd end up just getting scraps but it's still good then?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Lol I actually just made a 10:45am Kona reservation on our "resort / pool" day. I was kinda worried that going that late in the morning, we'd end up just getting scraps but it's still good then?

It’s not like it’s a buffet and even buffets you never get “scraps” at later times at Disney. We always eat the late breakfast 10:45-10:55am at Kona and it’s just as delicious. ;)

JillC LI

It's always wonderful then. Definitely not scraps. Gotta try the tonga toast with strawberry compote or the pineapple macadamia nut pancakes - yum!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom