Best Breakfast?

Pluto Parking

Original Poster
Thanks for all the suggestions. Can anyone tell me who has hash browns that are real potatos. Some serve those little circles that you can get at Burger King. Very disappointing.

When we went to the Beach Club Breakfast there was very little variety. Awful eggs, hard bread, dry sausage.

tigger1968

Chef Mickeys is a lot of fun, good level of energy, lots of characters, good food. We tried Donald's Breakfastosaurus last trip, and found the food to be the best of any of the buffets on property we have tried so far. Also, it's a killer way to get into the park early, and puts you in great shape to be one of the first at Kilimanjaro Safaris. I do agree that the lines for the buffet make a second trip very difficult, however, so I recommend piling it up on the first trip! :slurp: As far as character meals go, we really found the Princess Breakfast at Norway to be fun. Just being able to interact with all face characters was interesting, and you get a visit to your table from each one. Plus, the food was very good. I would say these three are the best ones out there in our opinion! :sohappy:

righttrack

Pluto Parking said:
Thanks for all the suggestions. Can anyone tell me who has hash browns that are real potatos. Some serve those little circles that you can get at Burger King. Very disappointing.

When we went to the Beach Club Breakfast there was very little variety. Awful eggs, hard bread, dry sausage.

Mmmm yes, real hash browns. Now you've got me hungry. I don't recall seeing them at WDW. Thats local diner fare, I'm afraid. The nuggets just go in the fryer, but hashbrowns that are crisped on the grill, thats something!

GrowingUpDisney

Pluto Parking said:

I am almost positive that Donald's Breakfastosaurus (AK) had real breakfast potatoes when we were there in February.

Pumbaas_Bug

Chef Mickey's was excellent when we went last year. Donald's Breakfastosaurus was also good, if a little noisey, best place to meet the duck!

shoppingnut

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
Cyrstal Palace

Yum, breakfast Lazana.

I also like Boatwrights' banana stuffed french toast which if you are over at the Poly's Kona Cafe it is Tonga Toast, same thing, just as yummy.

I didn't like the princess breakfast at Norway, the server's weren't very nice and the food came on a tiered plate family style and everything is touchinng one another and it was luke-warm.

surfsupdon

Chef Mickey's is where you can get your "heart-attack on a plate." They ahve a smorgasbourd of traditional breakfast foods and some creative foods as well. They always have ample selections and the food is good. I haven't had a problem with cold selections or runny eggs.

LadyDarling

I am a Donald's Restruantosaurus fan! In fact, it's tradition for us now to eat our 1st breakfast in WDW there on each trip! :) I didn't find the buffet lines to be a problem, and since I get the first available seating, I don't find the crowds/noise to be a problem either. I guess it all depends on your sitation! :) I love it though (and can't wait to take my friends later this fall).

cuteazabutton74

Before having kids I always went for breakfast and dinner to Chef Mickey's. I love the character and the food is awesome. Now after having my first child we try taking him to different places. I have to say I love the breakfast for the 1900 park fare it is quite and fancy, compare to Chef Mickey's where you have everyone singing. I also enjoy very much the Crystal</ST1:p palace for breakfast. The food was very good and I loved that Pooh and friends also go around singing so it could get pretty loud. I don't remember if it was at 1900 park fare or the crystal palace that offered real hash brown but I remember that I really enjoyed them. I am not one to eat fake hash brown like BK. Where ever you decide to go I am sure that you will have fun and enjoy. Let us know where you went and how it was.<O:p</O:p
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = <st1:p</st1:City>

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom