Best breakfast Buffet.........

MichRX7

Premium Member
Haha! I meant to say Trails End. It's the best. We have been for breakfast and dinner, and that's my kind of food (American). :lol:

I forgot WC was family style. I actually have never at WC, but plan to when I move down there. I've heard GREAT things about it!

I could vote for either of these. WC has a much more fun atmosphere for kids, but I love the food better at Trails End.

kneel1279

I have heard all those great things about BOMA and will be going in July/August. But, maybe just my nostalgia, my vote goes to Crystal Palace in MK. Something about the setting, and the food is great too.

KnK

Haha! I meant to say Trails End. It's the best.

This is a great inexpensive option. We have never been disspointed. Some of the other breakfast buffets are expensive. I enjoyed Boma's but for the price Trails End rocks.

Also, I can't handle character meals early in the morning and this is a refreshing quite spot to start your day.

lighteningqueen

Tusker IS the best but has characters, but Captains Grille was our second favorite and only 15.99 per person. But the strawberry soup at 1900's is so yummy. Characters are there as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom