Best Beers Around World Showcase??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
:eek: Bass and Stella?? SOLD!

I am a Stella addict and usually grab one at R&C.... Is this on the menu?

It sure is, Golden is a Big Hit at Rose & Crown!

So much so it has become known as "The Carl Combo" amongst Rose & Crown regulars :sohappy:

Witchy Chick

You know... I love beer, and I love drinking around World Showcase, but I don't really like them together. And although Sam Adams makes great craft beers, the craft beer scene in America is so vibrant and large nowadays that I really think the American pavilion does a disservice by not featuring more.

With the rant out of the way... Altenmunster Oktoberfest and Schofferhofer Weizen in Germany are excellent (wish they'd get Franziskaner too), also Bohemia in Mexico, Harp and Strongbow Cider in the UK, and Carlsberg in Norway are good beers... even if none are particularly "crafty". :)

/beersnob

Is the Altenmunster served year-round? I had it during Wine & Dine (Belgium kiosk I think) and looooooooooved it. I would love to get it again (if it’s served year-round in Germany). :dazzle:

Witchy

c-one

Is the Altenmunster served year-round? I had it during Wine & Dine (Belgium kiosk I think) and looooooooooved it. I would love to get it again (if it’s served year-round in Germany). :dazzle:

Witchy

I'm not sure -- I think so...

Also just remembered: They serve Unibroue beers at Le Cellier, don't they? La Fin Du Monde and Maudite are amazing. Wonder if they serve them at the cart. If not, they should. Beats the hell out of Coors!

mbtohill

Just back from a week at the parks and made an effort to try as many different beers as I could while I was there. Ended up trying 30 unique types of beer.

Carlsberg in Norway is always one of my favorites. Any of the German beers are great. Moosehead in Canada. Tried and enjoyed Bohemia in Mexico. If you get a chance to venture onto the Boardwalk, try Mythos, a greek beer available at Kouzzina.

Also a huge fan of Safari Amber, available at the Outpost.

I'll agree with many of the above posters: Dos Equis and any German beers are excellent. In my experience, I found the 1664? beer in France to be goat $%&@. Not that I know what goat $%&@ tastes like, but I bet it tastes like that beer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom