Best Beers Around World Showcase??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Of all the beers available around World Showcase if you had to recommend one from each country what would they be?? :wave:

WWWD

I like to drink the beers I can't get at home.

A good beer app - search beers and ears in the iPhone app store.

Theodore

My favorites: The Oktoberfest beer in Germany is awesome. Moosehead in Canada. Any Sam Adams in America. All the beer in Norway is good. Bass Ale in UK.

c-one

You know... I love beer, and I love drinking around World Showcase, but I don't really like them together. And although Sam Adams makes great craft beers, the craft beer scene in America is so vibrant and large nowadays that I really think the American pavilion does a disservice by not featuring more.

With the rant out of the way... Altenmunster Oktoberfest and Schofferhofer Weizen in Germany are excellent (wish they'd get Franziskaner too), also Bohemia in Mexico, Harp and Strongbow Cider in the UK, and Carlsberg in Norway are good beers... even if none are particularly "crafty". :)

/beersnob

chipndale09

Help me out here Canada! Will I have to phone Geddy Lee to back me up on this excellent beer.:shrug::cry:

sorry , it is a easy beer to drink on a really hot day but has far a "beer" goes....
:snore:

guiness, boddingtons, kilkenny are my style

As far as the Candians go..does any remember the beer Porter??

by the way,

Q.what does Coors beer and making love in a canoe have in common?

A. F&*%ing close to water :ROFLOL:

cheers

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
sorry , it is a easy beer to drink on a really hot day but has far a "beer" goes....
:snore:

guiness, boddingtons, kilkenny are my style

As far as the Candians go..does any remember the beer Porter??

by the way,

Q.what does Coors beer and making love in a canoe have in common?

A. F&*%ing close to water :ROFLOL:

cheers

YESS BRILLIANT THREAD WIN :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Vader2112

Depends on the time of year I am visiting. I love Guiness but on a 96 degree day with equal humidity Guiness is too heavy!

Will Go With anything in Norway, Dos Equis in Mexico, :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom