Best Beds at the Resort

etrimpe

I admit, I have become spoiled. After staying in several hotels that offer "enhanced beds", I was wondering, where in WDW has the best beds?

awilliams4

I would have to say the Dolphin.

Last November we stayed at the Dolphin for 3 nights then switched to the Wilderness Lodge for 6 nights and we were very disappointed in how hard and uncomfortable the Wilderness Lodge beds were............this November we are staying at the Dolphin for all 9 nights just for the beds.

By the way, does anyone know if the Furniture replacement going on at the Wilderness lodge right now is replacing the beds too?

Upvote 0

DisneyLindz

I've stayed at about ten different resorts, and my vote for best bed is Old Key West. My sister agrees with me.....it's actually one of the high points of our vacation. Best sleep I have ever had was in a queen size bed at OKW.
Now that could have been the bed or 12 straight hours of running around all day at the parks and finally passing out from exhaustion. :animwink:

Upvote 0

pinjim

THEY HAVE BEDS AT WDW??????

Where are they! ... which park has them? ... are the lines long? ... can you get a fast pass?

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

cdunbar

The Contemporary, the new ones they just put in you slide into them and lay down next thing you know it has completly formed to ur body!:)

Upvote 0

hokielutz

cdunbar said:
The Contemporary, the new ones they just put in you slide into them and lay down next thing you know it has completly formed to ur body!:)

I'm looking forward to that in a few months. Thanks for the news

:snore:

Upvote 0

WDWScottieBoy

Swan and Dolphin have the best because of them having the Westin Heavenly Bed.

And I don't say that because of working there. I first stayed at the Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta and enjoyed the bed so much that I said when I go work for hotels, I want to work for Westin. THAT is the reason I work for the Swan and Dolphin.

And with a price tag of almost $5,000 for a bed, it better be the best bed out there. (It's also won many, many awards each year for being the best bed in the world.)

Upvote 0

niteobsrvr

A few years ago, all of the Disney owned mattresses were the same and from the same manufactuer. I can't remeber at the moment who that manufacturer is with the exclusive agreement.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom