Best Bathrooms @ WDW

tink rules

Wow... I hope this isn't my 200th post....

I'm always into looking for new and interesting things at WDW... but now I won't be able to look at any of the bathrooms the same way again!!!

I do have fond memories of the bathroom between 1900 Park Fare and the GF Cafe, only because I had just taken my neice there (she was 4) and she had been very disappointed because Mary Poppins was on break during her breakfast... BUT... as soon as we came out of said bathroom, all I heard was my neice screaming "MARY POPPINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Who was at the time in the lobby and if my neice hadn't just come out of the bathroom, I SWEAR I would have been headed right back in with all the excitement!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

doop

To me a bathroom is a bathroom, but to say the opposite, I'd say the worst is the bathroom right by ToT, where there is a HORDE of people all of the time.

Figment2005

Wierd, this topic is interesting. My favorite bathroom has to be the one right outside S.E. in Future World. Nothing really special about it, but it seems to always be the first one i use. btw, brand new member and loving the site.

DisneyFanLS

DOOP! said:
To me a bathroom is a bathroom, but to say the opposite, I'd say the worst is the bathroom right by ToT, where there is a HORDE of people all of the time.

I agree 100% that the ToT is the ABSOLUTE worst....and I'm kinda partial to the one down next to Space Mountain (to the right) at MK....don't know why, but it just seems that this one is NEVER crowded...at least when I've been in there...maybe I just hit it at a lucky time?? :rolleyes: BUTT...(no pun intended)...when I'm touchin' cotton, the CLOSEST one is my favorite one!! :lookaroun :lookaroun :lol:

LilDucky

Yellow Shoes said:
I LOVE those dryers. I was at AK with my 10 year old son. He waited outside for me (coffee, dontcha know??). I came outside waaaay too excited and said, "You've GOT to go to the bathroom, and make sure you wash your hands."
I made my sister go in just to try the dryers! They are so funny!

and strange at the same time :lookaroun

brertigger

LilDucky said:
My favorite bathroom is in DAK near the bridge to Harambe bacause it has those cool hand dryers that make your skin look all funny :lookaroun

or any other bathroom with those dryers :lookaroun

Those dryers are amazing. It would be nice if more places would put them in. I remember when the first put them in, Disney simply replaced a paper towel roll holder with the dryer. It was funny sometimes, because if someone dried their hands too long, the trash would start blowing out of the trash can directly below. Now, Disney has added wall tile and moved the trash can to a better location.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
toilets

Any bathrooms with the auto-flush is great...i go so spoiled on auto-flush when i worked @ disney I'd forget to flush at home!! :lol: :eek:

~heather

mayoki said:
Over the past several visits to WDW, I have found several great bathrooms for some quiet time :veryconfu, and you all seem like nice people, so I thought I'd share my secrets . I look for low traffic, cleanliness, environment

MK:Under the old Tram station in Tommorowland

Epcot(Future World)
Left of main entrance(before entering)
Communicore Right in giant hallway.

Epcot(World Showcase)
Japan, far left behind food service.
International Gateway

AK:
Behind Tusker House
Across from DINOSAUR

MGM:Still looking

Hope this helps someone!!

Woody13

Fallen Angel said:
Any bathrooms with the auto-flush is great...i go so spoiled on auto-flush when i worked @ disney I'd forget to flush at home!! :lol: :eek:

~heather
You can purchase an autoflush unit for your home toilet. They retail for $180.00 but big discounts are available. The installation only takes about 10 minutes.

I_Fikus

For me the best bathroom is the one in the Fort Wilderness check in building. This is always the first one I use. Nothing fancy about it actually it is rather small for a Disney bathroom, but after a 6 hour drive it is just what I need to start my vacation.

I..Fikus

2 days and counting

Bravesfn1

adamthegetupkid said:
My advice is to stay away from the bathroom behind the Columbia Harbor House, right near Peter Pan's Flight. For some odd reason, the entire bathroom is soaking wet, and it is always like this. Also, there are always more kids in Fantasyland and Toontown (obviously), and this leads to more diapers in the garbages. I don't care how often they change the garbage bags, I will avoid them...

Good call. You are so right on this one. I would add to this list of a rest room to keep away from is Germany's in Epcot. They seem to be filthy the couple times I used them on my last trip in October.

CatLady

adamthegetupkid said:
My advice is to stay away from the bathroom behind the Columbia Harbor House, right near Peter Pan's Flight. For some odd reason, the entire bathroom is soaking wet, and it is always like this.
In the women's room, I think it's because of the Amazing Geyser Toilet. When the thing flushes, you get wet, even if you plaster yourself against the front of the bathroom stall to try to stay dry. Yuck!

I can't remember which particular toilet in that bathroom does it, so I just avoid that facility altogether.

Woody13

CatLady said:
In the women's room, I think it's because of the Amazing Geyser Toilet. When the thing flushes, you get wet, even if you plaster yourself against the front of the bathroom stall to try to stay dry. Yuck!

I can't remember which particular toilet in that bathroom does it, so I just avoid that facility altogether.
Perhaps it's one of the new combination toilet/bidet? You remain seated for the full experience.

Jerm

mpaul32001 said:
Which bathrooms have stitch in them again? I want to check that out. Is there more than one?

I think it is all the ones in Tomorrowland. I was in the one in Cosmic Ray's in Septembed and started laughing so hard when he started looking for Lilo.

J

ballewclan

Ok well first of all, the one IN columbia harbor house inn's bathroom is so "odd". Its in the upstairs and the bathrooms are tiny! Only maybe 3 people can fit into one. Stay away from it!

And also, what is everyone referring to when they mention the hand dryers in Harambe and the Stitch in future world? Sorry i dont venture into alot of the bathrooms at WDW...:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom