Best Bathroom in "The World?"

Gig 'Em Mickey

OK, so inevitably the use of public facilities will be required. And on those occasions where I may be using said facility for more than a minute at a time I'd like to be able to relax and have a satisfying experience. So I ask you, "What's the best bathroom in 'The World' and why do you consider it so?"

Mousefan457

My favorite bathrooms are by far the ones in Harambe in the Animal Kingdom!! Check those out if you get a chance.....they seem very authentic to Africa and even have dates of establishment on the outside!! And best of all they always seem clean!!

Upvote 0

koryadams

wow there are a lot of restrooms listed on here that I have never been to. I seem to always go to the same ones. But any that are clean and stuff will be fine for me! But I do love me a good bathroom!

I wish every bathroom could be like a WDW one! lol :p

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

I know we're discussing the best, but both men & women's restrooms next to the refreshment port in Epcot are the absolute worse! My wife used it one night & came out in horror at how nasty it was in there. The next night I used the men's & I think people used the floor & seats more than the inside of the toilet. I turned & walked right out. My wife said the women's was as bad as the day before. I'm honestly surprised Disney let them get that bad.

The one's in CRT are nice but it's like Antarctica in there.

Also for some reason the second stall in the men's restroom next to Enchanted Grove always seems spotless. It's as if nobody ever uses that one (except me) I actually walked into that stall this year & said "hello old friend". :ROFLOL:

Agreed on the refreshment port bathrooms. Its not just you, we experienced that too. Won't go back. Another bad one is the one IN Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. Very, very small, as in "Hey buddy, you invading my personal space!" Go the extra steps to the ones closer to the Plaza.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom