Best Attraction To Visit at Night?

shakes20

Original Poster
I searched, but couldn't find a thread on this topic. I'm wondering what is your favorite attraction to visit at night. To set some ground rules for the discussion...

-It has to have an outdoor element (obviously)
-I'm not talking about firework shows or parades, just rides
-It can be in any of the parks

That said, my personal favorite in Splash Mountain. Not only are there some really cool views at night, but the fact that my eyes don't have to readjust to the interior scenes makes them seem more vibrant. However, I've never done the Jungle Cruise at night, so I'd love to hear your opinions!

EricJ

I remember back in 80's "old-school" Epcot when everyone pretty much emptied the park after the 7:30pm water show, they might still be open for another two or three hours in the summer, and the trip advice everyone gave was "Save the rides until after dark!"
At which point there was not only zero line for Imagination, Body Wars or Spaceship Earth, you got to see Future World all lit up in a hundred different ways. :)

I still save Epcot for the evening EMH, why would anyone go at any other time?

Bairstow

Big Thunder Mountain

Most of the Magic Kingdom outdoor rides take on a different character at night but Big Thunder is completely transformed after the sun goes down.

It basically becomes an outdoor dark ride.

13580557975_3d132ae4f9_z.jpg

mebucko

We LOVE the Walt Disney Railroad at night! A new night- time experience for us - a great preview of THIS, and as a last ride, a wonderful memory to savor 'til we are again counting wake-ups!
Ch-Ears!
Bill

Kuzcotopia

TTA is amazing at night. While not my favorite, the new Dumbo is actually a lot better at night too.

I'll have to try BTMRR based on everyone's suggestions. I'm not sure we've ever ridden it at night, believe it or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom