Best Animatronic in a Magic Kingdom attraction...

HM999thGhost

Original Poster
I would have to say that the best animatronic in the Magic Kingdom would be the auction pirate in PotC, or the Tiki God in The Tiki Room Under New Managment, but the auction pirate is still best.

tigsmom

Originally posted by BeachClubVillas
I would have to say the Presidents in the Hall of Presidents, especially Lincoln. They're so lifelike!

I would have to agree with you on that one. I can't believe how lifelike they really are.

Bairstow

Well, before he was gutted,the definite answer to that question would have been SIR in Alien Encounter. It's easily the fastest-moving and most articulated figure in the MK, and probably ranks up there for the whole resort.

TimeTrip

I agree on HOP... they are great.

How about one of the worst? The father from COP on the halloween (50s?) set. He looks drugged out!

disneyisbest

Originally posted by tazhughes
How about Mark Twain blowing smoke as he smokes his cigar. I love that.
I believe you are talking about the American Adventure and yes that is a good one but not in the Magic Kingdom.

disneyisbest

I lik SIR as well. I hope they keep him for part of the new show in some way. On another note. At one time the Brer Rabbit figure that bounces was the most expensive animatronic figure. Does anyone know if that is still true?

meeko_33785

I would have to say the hopping Brer Rabbit at Splash Mountain. That one really blew me away the first time I saw it and, in all honesty, still does.

Bimmy56

I would second the motion for that woman/god in the Tiki Birds. She/it is so lifelike that sometimes I find myself checking to see if there is a real person in there.

barnum42

Originally posted by meeko_33785
I would have to say the hopping Brer Rabbit at Splash Mountain. That one really blew me away the first time I saw it and, in all honesty, still does.

I rode Splash Mountain most days between September 20th and October 3rd. The hopping Brer Rabbit never once showed it's face. I guess it was broken and in the maintenance cutback was not repaired.

Does anyone know if this is still the case?

disneyfreak62

Originally posted by Bimmy56 I would second the motion for that woman/god in the Tiki Birds.

"the tiki goddess of disaster!" LOVE her! I'm not a huge fan of the new show, but she's great! I go see it just for her. Second would be Buzz.

GaryT977

IMHO - SIR and the Timekeeper are similar, and amazing animatronics. Mainly because it not just the physical movement, it's also the eye and mouth effects, which are matched perfectly with the audio.

I think the most impressive AA in WDW is Hopper in 'It's tough To Be A Bug'.

General Grizz

Best AAs tech-wise:
Timekeeper
SIR

Best AAs as of appearance:
Hall of Presidents
Pirates of the Caribbean
Buzz Lightyear

Most loveable AAs:
Country Bears
Carousel of Progress Family
Skippy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom