Best and worse area music

ajkraz

Original Poster
I know there has to be at least 100 of these threads but I'm curious as to what your favorite and least favorite area music is? My personal favorite is Innoventions (Although basically everywhere in Epcot it sounds amazing) and my least favorite would have to be Rockin Roller Coaster area, it always seems like they are playing some random pop song sung by a Disney Channel Actor, despite getting on a ride that features one of the best Rock and Roll bands ever

Disneyfan_76

My favorites would have to also be the innovations area (or what used to be) in EPCOT. Also really like the FL music in MK as well. I'm not sure I have a least favorite. Probably anything playing at the airport on the way home....

Skyman1971

Best: journey to the imagination original, and future world
Worst: being stuck on "It's a small world when it's broke" Love the song , but after a while it gets to you..lol

rodserling27

Main Street, USA hands-down is my favorite area music. I also like Tomorrowland's and Frontierland's loops, and Pecos Bill's! I also loved the music that used to play outside the character grove area in Animal Kingdom, some acoustic guitar stuff. (Do they still use that anywhere?)

The worst? I'll give two categories. Worst to listen to is the obnoxious music that plays while waiting for It's Tough To Be a Bug. (Beauty and Bees - UGH!)But the most out of place is Liberty Square simply because they are piping mid to late 1800's era military band marches (notably Sousa) instead of colonial era music. Not bad music by any estimation, but WOEFULLY out of place.

Grimley1968

If this topic can be expanded to resorts, I'd have to rate Wilderness Lodge's lobby music (a lot of Aaron Copland) as my favorite.

For least favorite, I'd have to give it to the music that plays in the background at Teacups. It's thematically appropriate, but it makes my skin crawl.

FigmentForver96

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom