Best All Around Attraction At WDW

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Tough one, I'd say its a toss up between Haunted Mansion and its a small world. No knock on 7DMT but that's popular now because its the newest ride and people are flocking to it.

matt9112

Splash or TOT or SSE I really love SSE too. The visuals if they fixed the decent it could be really great. Splash s probably my favorite all around every aspect of the ride is great. As pointed already the que is a bit bland by today's standards but still great ride.

blueboxdoctor

Tough to choose number one, so I'll put 1-3:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Splash Mountain
3. Haunted Mansion

Never went on Tower of Terror, but I'm not a fan of thrill rides, so while it may be a good ride, it's not for me (made the mistake of going on Mission Space, never again).

FigmentPigments

My mom is not a thrill seeker at all. The most thrilling attraction she'll ride and still enjoy is Big Thunder Mountain. That being said, we managed to get her to walk the TOT cue with us because it was so impressive. I was so glad to she got to enjoy the ambiance and experience all the way up to the boiler room. Once there she had a cast member let her out the side door since she had no interest in riding. I highly recommend that if you don't like thrill rides, at least go through the queue line once. I can't imagine you would be disappointed. The level of details is just too impressive to miss.

Hockey89

I think the Tower of Terror might be one of the best attractions ever built.

Just looking at it is amazing. The detail in the queue alone is incredible. The dry fountains, the gardens, the way the queue meanders around the premises, the pre show, the boiler room, etc.

After the queue, you have a truly unique ride system, producing a thrilling and variable journey through the Twighlight Zone.

The way the story is told from the pre-show through the elevator drop is phenomenally executed and a true Disney E-Ticket.

The only shame is we haven't gotten another ride like that in 20 years.
So so true.... They bombed the mine ride compared

Raineman

Original Poster
Kilimanjaro Safaris and it's not even close for me.
I love KS, but to me, it's in a class of its own-I wouldn't even really consider it an attraction in the classic sense. I'd say it's more of an experience than an attraction, but definitely something you can't find at any other theme park in the world.

Glasgow

POTC is the most complete to me. It takes me away the most due to the queue immersion and then the ride itself.

For me, it's POTC, ToT, SSE and then Splash.

If you're including DL, it's IJA, hands down.

KikoKea

ToT and Splash are at the top as far as theme and ride goes, but they aren't my favorite rides. (I don't like to get wet and ToT scares me! Took me several years to barely open my eyes, although I still keep a death grip on my husband)

Maybe we're just getting old, but TTA is a ride we never tire of, along with Space ship Earth. I'd miss both very much if they were closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom