best 3d show in disney?

barnum42

My favourite is still The Muppets. This is taking into account the pre-show, auditorium themeing, animatronic interaction and the funny script.

Most of those who have voted for Philarmagic have said that it brings back the Disney Magic and I cannot fault them for saying that. Muppets are not Disney and so can’t compete from that angle.

Next in my list would be Philarmagic –The scale of the screen is breathtaking and it is a wonderful musical journey through Disney classics.

After that Captain Eo, Bugs Life, Magic Journeys and HISTA (even if I do not find my fellow British dude annoying :animwink: )

Having not seen Philharmagic, I would have to say that the Muppets is my favorite 3D show. I LOVE the preshow...I think it's so funny. Plus, I like the combination of animatronics, live performers, and the movie once you get into the theater.

Not a big fan of Tough to Be a Bug and HISTA. I don't like getting my legs whipped with little plastic tubes or pointy things stuck into my back. However, I would have to rank HISTA above Tough to Be a Bug because I like the pre-show "True Colors." Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm weird...my dad worked for Kodak before they sold his company to pay off their debts, and we used to be able to skip the line and go straight to the preshow just by showing his ID.

I never cared for Magic Journeys or Captain EO at all.

Tower/of/Terror

Account Suspended
I have not yet seen Philharmagic.. argh.. so my number one fav would be It's Tough to Be a Bug! I love all the special effects, and the buliding and themeing(sp?) is spectacular... I have fun every single time I see it.

Prolly then HISTA (I like how the theater moves) and then Muppetts.... (I dont care for that show... it just kinda.... blah)

PalmTree7998

I haven't seen Philharmagic yet, so I'm going with Muppet Vision 3D. My son and I both enjoy It's Tough to Be a Bug, but HISTA scares the crap out of him (the snake part).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom