Bella Piazza

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Has anyone here ever stayed at the Bella Piazza condo resort? I am actually looking at purchasing a condo there and was looking for opinion on location and time to park. I have info from realtor and property manager just like to here from this group.

Thanks
Brian

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sorry I didn't notice your post sooner but my friend just bought a house in that area and said 20 to 45 minutes depending on which park and how much traffic has to be dealt with. Hope that helps. I haven't stayed there but I've been through the area and it looks quietish from what we've seen when down there

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Sorry I didn't notice your post sooner but my friend just bought a house in that area and said 20 to 45 minutes depending on which park and how much traffic has to be dealt with. Hope that helps. I haven't stayed there but I've been through the area and it looks quietish from what we've seen when down there
Thank you for the reply. I actully went down there over the weekend. it was a great property and i hope to be a condo owner there in the next month or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom