• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Bella Piazza

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Has anyone here ever stayed at the Bella Piazza condo resort? I am actually looking at purchasing a condo there and was looking for opinion on location and time to park. I have info from realtor and property manager just like to here from this group.

Thanks
Brian

figmentfan423

Advertisement
Sorry I didn't notice your post sooner but my friend just bought a house in that area and said 20 to 45 minutes depending on which park and how much traffic has to be dealt with. Hope that helps. I haven't stayed there but I've been through the area and it looks quietish from what we've seen when down there

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Sorry I didn't notice your post sooner but my friend just bought a house in that area and said 20 to 45 minutes depending on which park and how much traffic has to be dealt with. Hope that helps. I haven't stayed there but I've been through the area and it looks quietish from what we've seen when down there
Thank you for the reply. I actully went down there over the weekend. it was a great property and i hope to be a condo owner there in the next month or so.

Top Bottom