Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Animaniac93-98

My kids are getting their first taste tonight. So far they are sticking with it. :)

Are they watching the 117 minute theatrical cut or the extended version with "With a Flair", "Nobody's Problems" the full "Portobello Road" etc.? :)

I never watched the longer cut until I was much older, so I don't know how younger kids would react to it.

5thGenTexan

Original Poster
Are they watching the 117 minute theatrical cut or the extended version with "With a Flair", "Nobody's Problems" the full "Portobello Road" etc.? :)

I never watched the longer cut until I was much older, so I don't know how younger kids would react to it.

I am not sure. The DVD box has a runtime of 140 minutes. I am sure that included credits. They are 9 and 7. 7 year old keeps wanting to go play Minecraft. :)

winstongator

I’d check out Secret Life of Arriety. It is based off a book, the borrowers, written by the same author as the bed knobs and broomsticks book.

Bairstow

This was probably my favorite movie as a kid, and the reason I got into soccer for a while. You would have to rework the third act and flesh out the relationship of the two leads but it would make for an interesting stage musical adaptation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom