Bedding for the pack and play?

nicnic

Original Poster
Does anyone know if sheets/bedding are provided for the pack and play's?
Is it fitted i.e it won't crumple when the Little one is asleep and wriggling around!?
Also, and I know this is not a question babies can answer, but as parents who have used them, was your little one comfy, did they seem happy to sleep in it? Mine will be 2y 1m when we go.

Thanks

G00fyDad

I cannot remember the sheets. I just know that it was a typical pak-n-play sleeper. It was soft, and comfortable for the kids. It was 7 years ago but I am sure they are just the same now as they were then. Also, they fit perfectly between the beds so your little one can wake you easier if they need to and you can just lean over and look in on them without getting out of bed. :)

melmood2000

Yes they are fitted ours had the Fab 5 disney characters on it. My daughter sleeps in a pack n play for nap time at daycare so we had no problem with her staying in one during our vacation. The only problem we did have is my daughter was allergic to something on the sheet. I'm not sure if it was all the bleach they use on the bedding or the detergent or something els but she ended up with a red irritation type rash on her face, she is a belly sleeper and rubs her face on her bed all night, a few days after we were there I put a beach towel we had brought from home and one of her fuzzy blankets down instead of the sheet they provided and the rash was gone over night. From that trip on I have always just packed my own fitted pack n play sheet since I already have them on hand any way. I don't think they provided a blanket just the fitted sheet, we had our own special blanket from home so we didn't need it, but I'm sure you could request a blanket.

Freshee61

They are comfy and to add to comfiness;) good mouse keepers go out their way and place a regular white sheet underneath the fitted sheet. So we always put the extra comfy if the mouskeeping doesn't.

DisDadEddie

We brought our own sheets for the pack and play. My son would not sleep or play in there. We ordered bed rails and he slept with his 6 year old sister.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom