Becoming an Imagineer...

DisneyFreak777

Original Poster
All my life I have dreamed of becoming an engineer but recently i have stumbled upon the idea of possibly becomng an Imagineer one day (the ones that design rides). So the question i have is what kind of classes should i take in high school right now (i will be a junior in the upcoming school year) to prepare my self for college? Which leads me to the question of what classes shoud i take in college so that i may become an Imagineer? I'm sure that none of you on this site are Imagineers but Im sure some of you know someone that dated a guy that had a dad who divorced a woman who once had a boyfriend that was best friends with an Imagineer and im sure i could get some info on what i need to do to further prepare myself for this job. Now i understand that this may seem like a crazy childhood dream.....well in a way it is, but its something i would like to see become real for me one day because designing/creating/building things is one of my greatest passions and I would love to do nothing more than do that for the rest of my life. So if anyone could help thank you!!! :D

I don't know anyone who's an imagineer or someone who knows someone one but what I do is talk to the castmembers when I visit WDW. They can give you a lot of info and maybe mention a name of an imagineer who would love to help you. I hope this helps!

I've always wanted to work at Disney World, too. I want to be a Special Events Coordinator or have some position in Hospitality or Marketing though. Good Luck!

Heather

ImaginEAR

Well, I'm not a genius on this or anything but I believe some Imagineer once said that there's no school for Imagineering. I say become an engineer, or whatever (WDI looks for people who do EVERYTHING!) and get some good jobs to put on your resume. Later on when you feel you did a good job on your previous projects, etc., apply and you may get lucky!

Of course, remember I'm not a genius, and if the information is incorrect, I apologize. Good luck anyway!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom