Because GE Brings Good Things To Life...

kurros

Original Poster
What happened to GE's sponsorship of Illuminations: ROE?

I saw it last wednesday and the GE mention is no longer there, I've seen it so many times it's a blur but I only just realized it wasn't there last week. When was the GE sponsorship up?

I guess it makes sense for GE not to continue sponsorship with GE having Universal now, but I didn't recall any threads on this.

kurros

Original Poster
I checked some Internet sites and the first performance of GE's new Illuminations was January 30, 1988, so I guess it ended at the end of January. But by my math that would only be 16 years... odd contract length?

kurros

Original Poster
Wow, it's been a year?!

I guess I wouldn't do too well posting weekly park updates, I don't pay enough attention! :)

As long as they never get rid of the "blowing out the candles" effect, i'm content.

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by kurros
Wow, it's been a year?!

I guess I wouldn't do too well posting weekly park updates, I don't pay enough attention! :)

As long as they never get rid of the "blowing out the candles" effect, i'm content.

oh yeah that DOES rule!!:sohappy:

aim

Originally posted by kurros

:lol: I love that part too! Last time I watched it, there was a guy in his 40s ask his wife "whoa! How'd they do THAT?!?!" :lol:

Punkss

what effect and how do i get to see it?

Also if you didn't notice the sponsorship was gone, how many people didn't notice it was even there! :lol: Shh! Actually maybe best not to say that as we love sponsrship!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom