Beauty and The Beast

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
???????????

:shrug:If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a picture of a thousand words worth? :shrug:

King Racoon 77

Premium Member
?????????????

:shrug:Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?:shrug:

King Racoon 77

Premium Member
even more ?????????????????????

:ROFLOL:Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs:shrug:

Fun2BFree

:ROFLOL:Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs:shrug:

Simple fool, I mock you with your foolish foolishness. While Pluto is an actual dog (and also yellow), Goofy is an anthropomorphisised dog. You foolish, foolish fool of a fool. Your foolishness cannot fool me, fool.

AEfx

I can't believe one of those words is not in the profanity filter, knowing how strict it can be around here.

I mean, we can't even talk about the ________ Tracy show that used to be at the studios. :)

AEfx

King Racoon 77

Premium Member
Simple fool, I mock you with your foolish foolishness. While Pluto is an actual dog (and also yellow), Goofy is an anthropomorphisised dog. You foolish, foolish fool of a fool. Your foolishness cannot fool me, fool.

OK then smarty smartness....
:shrug:The Scarecrow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, what did Toto get? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom