Beauty and The Beast

Vernonpush

I think she's at WDW (thus all the threads she's posting about the rides she likes).

Besides, Actors Equity would not allow her to take "lots of pictures" of the Broadway Musical (her camera would be confiscated after the 3rd shot).

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think she's at WDW (thus all the threads she's posting about the rides she likes).

Besides, Actors Equity would not allow her to take "lots of pictures" of the Broadway Musical (her camera would be confiscated after the 3rd shot).

Are you saying that taking one or two pictures is fine, just don't go for the third? :lol:

Especially if you don't remember how to turn the flash OFF!

Vernonpush

It takes the first couple of times to locate the camera. Although I knew an actress who could tell you which seat the offending shutterbug was in from just one snap of a shutter.:lol:

Legacy

It takes the first couple of times to locate the camera. Although I knew an actress who could tell you which seat the offending shutterbug was in from just one snap of a shutter.:lol:

Yeah? Try figuring it out from the light board. It's a lot harder to figure out who the shutterbug is from behind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom