Beauty and Beast Live Show

cemeb4dk

Does anyone know of a schedule or how often daily this runs. We have never seen it and we are going in 2 weeks for a quick get a way and are spending the first day (actual half of day) at Hollywood Studios. I have searched and cannot find the times the show run. I had my 2 year old daughter watching one of the travel channel disney specials and she saw it and went nuts so the wife and I said we need to take her to see this.

Thanks for any links or help.

maryszhi

Does anyone know of a schedule or how often daily this runs. We have never seen it and we are going in 2 weeks for a quick get a way and are spending the first day (actual half of day) at Hollywood Studios. I have searched and cannot find the times the show run. I had my 2 year old daughter watching one of the travel channel disney specials and she saw it and went nuts so the wife and I said we need to take her to see this.

Thanks for any links or help.
check the times guide for more info...it is an amazing show of broadway quality

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. My 2 year old is quickly becoming a disney princess, We are glad she loves Disney as much as we do, I hope she continues to.

Thanks for all the help, I just wasn't sur eif disney had a listing online like they do for the parades, fireworks etc. We are only going for 3 days and arrive in orlando at 10 AM monday, so I am hoping to be in the park by 1 or so. I was just trying to plan ahead. We are going for our annual big trip in nov/dec, so this is just a quick surprise for the family. Bad thing I want to get in as much as possible... I need to step back and enjoy

Upvote 0

Dink5582

Not sure about timings but you should deffinetely see the show.

I have seen the show tour twice here in the UK and the production put on in DHS is on par if not better than what people pay theatre prices for

Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom