Beastly Kingdom

mike rob

Original Poster
This thread I want to talk about the past of animal kingdom beastly kingdom(probably will happen but it won't have a land they will be in country lands)ex: Expedition Everest is in Asia. i also want your opinions about the stuff around the park that hints it was coming. which makes me very upset because I see the potential. Pictures would be nice. I'm also new to this cite but I know almost everything about Disney.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
This thread I want to talk about the past of animal kingdom beastly kingdom(probably will happen but it won't have a land they will be in country lands)ex: Expedition Everest is in Asia. i also want your opinions about the stuff around the park that hints it was coming. which makes me very upset because I see the potential. Pictures would be nice. I'm also new to this cite but I know almost everything about Disney.
Then I'm sure you know Beastly Kingdom is now going by the moniker "Pandora."

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It has been discussed many times, so there is a wealth of information on the forum about the subject. Do a search and you will find quite a bit.

The Empress Lilly

What do you want to know / chat about and see pics of? :)

The dragons at the entrance?
tumblr_llesivRd2O1qzi9h8.jpg

In the river?
6215117350_34b25e49c5_z.jpg

Personally, Beastly Kingdom never appealed to me. Mythical beast and cryptozoology in general are not my thing. I am also not interested in a tour of the imaginary flora and fauna of the Pandora system. There are more than enough wonders in our real natural world, extinct and extant! I'm easy to please, as my DGF will attest!, for this area I would've been perfectly happy with some animal exhibits and a hiking trail through the Adirondack mountains in Camp Mickey Minnie.

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

They didn't buy it from disney they bought it from b&m when disney decided not to build beastly kingdom, it was originally gonna be a roller-coaster their
That didn't happen either. Creatives laid off from Walt Disney Imagineering went to Universal Creative.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm disappointed that Disney didn't go through with this, but slightly not upset either.. Because they probably would've half-butt what is shown in the concept art...

*cough* muppets *cough* fantasyland *cough* possibly avatarland *coughcough*

FettFan

I'm disappointed that Disney didn't go through with this, but slightly not upset either.. Because they probably would've half-butt what is shown in the concept art...

*cough* muppets *cough* fantasyland *cough* possibly avatarland *coughcough*

What do you mean *possibly*?
Avatar land is going to suck harder than a Hoover on steroids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom