Beastlie Kingdomme Site Plan

JimboJones123

Kind of off topic, but did anybody see the Disney Blog April Fools Gag? Every Idea would be a guest hit. So sad to see how disconnected Disney actually is from its guests that ideas are jokes and not real news.

I’ve been working on gathering the details for this morning’s post for a year now. Lot’s of exciting changes have been confirmed as coming to Walt Disney World, but I didn’t want to post it until the time was right. So hang on to those hats and glasses, this here’s the wildest ride in the blogosphere.

Let’s start with the Magic Kingdom. Guests who take the express monorail have no doubt noticed a some construction going on down by Bay Lake outside the train tracks. Well, I can confirm that this is the ground breaking for a new east coast version of ‘Indiana Jones Adventure’__ complete with those jeeps, to be a tie-in with the next chapter in the movie saga. That’s not all that’s coming to Disneyland East from it’s older brother, Club 33 will open a branch in the soon to be remodeled Plaza Cafe. This will provide a perfect location for the fireworks and castle shows.

EPCOT, as has been rumored for years, will finally get its new country. Get ready to travel to Turkey. A Turkish coffee house will be a new dining option. A__ ‘movie’ will be the central attraction and will show how the country that bridges Europe and the middle east is coming into the modern era. Look for buildings to start going up next to Germany. Too many movies you say. So does Disney. That’s why the France pavilion will lose their movie and replace it with a Ratatouille Roller Coaster.

Future World will get a ‘green’ make over. Each of the main buildings will be replaced with new structures made to maximize the power of the sun. Innoventions will stay, but the Odyssey building will go and a new pavilion will rise up as a dedicated HQ for EPCOT’s successful twice yearly festivals. Speaking of replacements, the two little shops on the edge of the World Showcase are going away. The buildings will become two story pyramid like structures with special reserved seating for Illuminations on the second stories.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom will finally get that new land everyone has been asking for… um, not Beastly Kingdom, that ship has sailed. But Australia will open with a land and sea theme. Think a miniature SeaWorld with Disney storytelling behind it. Oh, and the Crush coaster from Paris Disneyland resort. This will connect the land around Asia and Expedition Everest all the way back to the old Conservation Station. Like the train? Go for a ride soon, that will disappear as walking to Rafiki’s Planet Watch will now be available.

My favorite piece of news is that Disney’s Hollywood Studio will get a whole land dedicated to the Star Wars universe. The center piece will be a new stunt show that replaces the Indiana Jones stunt show. Think Storm Troopers and the first three movies (not chronologically, but story wise). There will also be a new Star Wars Cantina themed eatery. Also look for some parking lots to be closed and new ones created as the main entrance will shift slightly to make way for phase two of Star Wars land.

Pixar Land is on the way too, but it depends on the success of Cars Land at California Adventure. If everything works, say good bye to the the Back lot tour and hello to Lightning McQueen.

Finally, the biggest announcement of all is that Adventurer’s Club will be returning to Downtown Disney. They weren’t able to make the old Pleasure Island area work with new tenants, so Disney is going to rush to fill in with the Comedy Club and Adventurer’s Club.

If this sounds like a dream come true, look at the calendar and tell me it is.

JimboJones123

Kind of off topic, but did anybody see the Disney Blog April Fools Gag? Every Idea would be a guest hit. So sad to see how disconnected Disney actually is from its guests that ideas are jokes and not real news.

I’ve been working on gathering the details for this morning’s post for a year now. Lot’s of exciting changes have been confirmed as coming to Walt Disney World, but I didn’t want to post it until the time was right. So hang on to those hats and glasses, this here’s the wildest ride in the blogosphere.

Let’s start with the Magic Kingdom. Guests who take the express monorail have no doubt noticed a some construction going on down by Bay Lake outside the train tracks. Well, I can confirm that this is the ground breaking for a new east coast version of ‘Indiana Jones Adventure’__ complete with those jeeps, to be a tie-in with the next chapter in the movie saga. That’s not all that’s coming to Disneyland East from it’s older brother, Club 33 will open a branch in the soon to be remodeled Plaza Cafe. This will provide a perfect location for the fireworks and castle shows.

EPCOT, as has been rumored for years, will finally get its new country. Get ready to travel to Turkey. A Turkish coffee house will be a new dining option. A__ ‘movie’ will be the central attraction and will show how the country that bridges Europe and the middle east is coming into the modern era. Look for buildings to start going up next to Germany. Too many movies you say. So does Disney. That’s why the France pavilion will lose their movie and replace it with a Ratatouille Roller Coaster.

Future World will get a ‘green’ make over. Each of the main buildings will be replaced with new structures made to maximize the power of the sun. Innoventions will stay, but the Odyssey building will go and a new pavilion will rise up as a dedicated HQ for EPCOT’s successful twice yearly festivals. Speaking of replacements, the two little shops on the edge of the World Showcase are going away. The buildings will become two story pyramid like structures with special reserved seating for Illuminations on the second stories.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom will finally get that new land everyone has been asking for… um, not Beastly Kingdom, that ship has sailed. But Australia will open with a land and sea theme. Think a miniature SeaWorld with Disney storytelling behind it. Oh, and the Crush coaster from Paris Disneyland resort. This will connect the land around Asia and Expedition Everest all the way back to the old Conservation Station. Like the train? Go for a ride soon, that will disappear as walking to Rafiki’s Planet Watch will now be available.

My favorite piece of news is that Disney’s Hollywood Studio will get a whole land dedicated to the Star Wars universe. The center piece will be a new stunt show that replaces the Indiana Jones stunt show. Think Storm Troopers and the first three movies (not chronologically, but story wise). There will also be a new Star Wars Cantina themed eatery. Also look for some parking lots to be closed and new ones created as the main entrance will shift slightly to make way for phase two of Star Wars land.

Pixar Land is on the way too, but it depends on the success of Cars Land at California Adventure. If everything works, say good bye to the the Back lot tour and hello to Lightning McQueen.

Finally, the biggest announcement of all is that Adventurer’s Club will be returning to Downtown Disney. They weren’t able to make the old Pleasure Island area work with new tenants, so Disney is going to rush to fill in with the Comedy Club and Adventurer’s Club.

If this sounds like a dream come true, look at the calendar and tell me it is.

Furthermore, we get a pizza shop, a big hot air balloon, a broken lamp that is no longer used, a weather movie, and Double Dumbos.

I don't think any of those is very cool at all compared to the silly ideas of this wacky joke.

juan

the rollercoaster was supposed to be a B&M 4-wide steel looping (same type as Hulk) and not an inverted coaster

RandySavage

Original Poster
What is "Loch Ness Landing"? I never knew Nessie was planned to have a presence in AK!

It was a restaurant (on the far left of the first concept art in post 1). It was designed in a Celtic/Stone Henge-style and overlooked the Beastlie Kingdomme lagoon. Every so often diners would hear the distant sound of bagpipes, and Nessie (the Loch Ness Monster) would surface in the lagoon for a few seconds before re-submerging.

Master Gracey 5

I agree, if any single one of those gags were actually implemented the boards would shut down from all the "About time!" and "Yay!" posts.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Furthermore, we get a pizza shop, a big hot air balloon, a broken lamp that is no longer used, a weather movie, and Double Dumbos.

I don't think any of those is very cool at all compared to the silly ideas of this wacky joke.

OH CRAP! OH IM GONNA SHOOT MYSELF! ANOTHER PIXAR RIDE! :hammer:

can't they just put a nice riverboat ride that sales along the river in-between buildings and stuff? and MAYBE even a few rataoulli animatronics?

hmm... so they're making another imagination pyramid building with seating area for illuminations? :lol: you forgot to mention microsoft is taking the wonders of life pavilion :animwink:

oh yes! i am NOT going to rafiki's planet watch by train again, it takes sooo much time! Crush Coaster will be one of the actually good pixar rides! GUESS WHAT? MORE NEMO! Finding Nemo the Musical, The Seas With Nemo and Friends, Turtle Talk with Crush, and now Crush's Coaster :brick:i think disney is addicted to puting nemo in theme parks, does this mean the living seas is coming back? :sohappy:

yes! no more indiana show deaths!

OH CRAP, MORE NEMO, BUT IN HOLLYWOOD! :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom