Beast at Be Our Guest?

RememberWhen

Original Poster
Hey all,

I’m way far out planning meals for our July trip. My 4, soon to be 5yo loves Beauty and the Beast. She’d enjoy eating in Beast’s castle, especially if she got to see him. Technically she’s been there before, but she was 18 months old and was there for lunch, so no Beast.

Has anyone been recently? I’m hopeful that things will continue to improve Covid-wise and character interactions will get closer as our trip approaches, but I’m curious about what they have going on now.

Side question, has anyone been with a baby recently? We’ll also have our 1yo along. We ate at CRT this February and they offered her Mac and cheese or chicken fingers at no charge. Does BOG do something similar? If not, we can share. It was just a nice touch.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
BoG since reopening is fixed price only for lunch and supper with a single menu. There is no breakfast meal served. The Beast has been doing a stroll through the ballroom waving as well as the library and study waving and bowing to the crowds. We've eaten there 5 times since reopening.

RememberWhen

Original Poster
BoG since reopening is fixed price only for lunch and supper with a single menu. There is no breakfast meal served. The Beast has been doing a stroll through the ballroom waving as well as the library and study waving and bowing to the crowds. We've eaten there 5 times since reopening.
Thanks! We know it’s pre fixe. While not ideal, we can deal. Waving to the Beast isn’t as good as a photo op, but it’s better than nothing! Maybe they’ll bring back a proper meet and greet by summer. Thanks for the info!

OG Runner

Hey all,

I’m way far out planning meals for our July trip. My 4, soon to be 5yo loves Beauty and the Beast. She’d enjoy eating in Beast’s castle, especially if she got to see him. Technically she’s been there before, but she was 18 months old and was there for lunch, so no Beast.

Has anyone been recently? I’m hopeful that things will continue to improve Covid-wise and character interactions will get closer as our trip approaches, but I’m curious about what they have going on now.

Side question, has anyone been with a baby recently? We’ll also have our 1yo along. We ate at CRT this February and they offered her Mac and cheese or chicken fingers at no charge. Does BOG do something similar? If not, we can share. It was just a nice touch.

I would contact Disney dining. When we went in January of 2020 Beast was there for dinner. When we went to Cinderella's Castle
this January, Cinderella was making only an appearance from the edge of the room and there were no photos downstairs. Recently
they have noted the photos downstairs are back and two other princesses have joined Cinderella in the dining room. Things are
changing pretty quickly. I would be hopeful the Beast will be back by the time of your trip. Get the dinner reservations.

RememberWhen

Original Poster
I was there a few weeks ago and the Beast made several appearances during our dinner. He moves quickly through the rooms and seems to be a loop to catch more people.
Great! Thanks for that info. DD would love a high five, but would settle for waving at Beast. We’ll see how things play out on the next few months.

Star Wars Fan

I was there last week late at night and he was not there but the magical snow fall, the dark room with rose petals falling and the statue of the beast made it wonderful.

leiaorgana

We ate there on Saturday 9th July and The Beast was there walking through the rooms and waving at people. Our reservation time was 8:00pm but we didn’t see The Beast until around 8:45pm based on photo timestamps and we also received a souvenir card “signed” by him with our cheque and our server also gave us a special birthday card signed by Belle and The Beast with a plate of grey stuff with a candle in it since one of us were celebrating a birthday that day.

Last edited:

RememberWhen

Original Poster
We were there last night and the Beast walked through at least 3 times while we ate. Our reservation was pretty early (the kids were tired so we moved our 6pm to 4:30 or so, on the fly, around 4:15).
CC00157E-DBFE-48CB-BD18-F7EA08CE3283.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom