Beaches & Cream

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
Is the only way to book reservations @ Beaches & Cream through the online Reservation system? Do they have a direct phone number?

I'm assuming the Disney reservations Hotline would show the same availability as the online system, so was looking for a restaurant direct Hotline.

I'm probably out of luck, usually only 3rd party locations have direct hotlines, but just checking.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Is the only way to book reservations @ Beaches & Cream through the online Reservation system? Do they have a direct phone number?

I'm assuming the Disney reservations Hotline would show the same availability as the online system, so was looking for a restaurant direct Hotline.

I'm probably out of luck, usually only 3rd party locations have direct hotlines, but just checking.
No direct number, but you can call the WDW Dining number - 407.939.3463. Weirdly enough, they do sometimes have different availability than the on-line system. Never hurts to call and ask.

Delgado

If you want reservation for a Friday (for example) start checking Wednesday night and keep checking a lot. You actually have a great chance, people hold on to the reservations until 24 hours, to keep their options open. Really annoying but we have had great luck with this strategy.

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
If you want reservation for a Friday (for example) start checking Wednesday night and keep checking a lot. You actually have a great chance, people hold on to the reservations until 24 hours, to keep their options open. Really annoying but we have had great luck with this strategy.

Thanks for the tip! I will certainly try this out, makes perfect sense since if you don't cancel by 24hrs yo u get charged a no show after the fact if you don't arrive to your credit card booked Reservation.

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
How many people in your party? My husband and I sat at the counter for lunch one day without reservations.

Just myself and Disney Wife ;-)

I'm sure we will pop in to check it out in any event. Our fist stay at Beach Club, so we will do some exploring.

So they have "sit at the counter" first come first serve? That would also be an option for us. Thank you.

Delgado

Just myself and Disney Wife ;-)

I'm sure we will pop in to check it out in any event. Our fist stay at Beach Club, so we will do some exploring.

So they have "sit at the counter" first come first serve? That would also be an option for us. Thank you.
It's not first come first serve but generally it's parties of two. Not always true I saw a family of six sit there once but I don't think that's normal.

If there's only two in your party I bet you'll have no problem getting a reservation or just showing up. It's totally worth it. I love beaches

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom