Beaches & Cream!

EnchantedRose

Hey Everyone,

So....I showed hubby a video on youtube of them making the Kitchen Sink...and now he totally wants to have a go at it! It'll be him, my younger sister (17), son (almost 2) and myself attempting the task!:D My question is what is the best and fastest way to get there. We are staying at the All Star Music. I would like to know from what park will I have the easiest time getting there.

Thanks!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hey Everyone,

So....I showed hubby a video on youtube of them making the Kitchen Sink...and now he totally wants to have a go at it! It'll be him, my younger sister (17), son (almost 2) and myself attempting the task!:D My question is what is the best and fastest way to get there. We are staying at the All Star Music. I would like to know from what park will I have the easiest time getting there.

Thanks!

5 min walk from Epcot's International gateway. Have fuN!

Upvote 0

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
Thank you!!! It's great to know that it'll be close from one of the parks! We are going to give it a go for lunch one day! =D Also...one more thing I forgot to ask before...do they let you customize it. I'm am NOT a fan of anything peanut, so will i be able to have them NOT add any PB?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thank you!!! It's great to know that it'll be close from one of the parks! We are going to give it a go for lunch one day! =D Also...one more thing I forgot to ask before...do they let you customize it. I'm am NOT a fan of anything peanut, so will i be able to have them NOT add any PB?

Thanks!

I'm sure you can. It's custom built, so shouldnt be an issue. We wanna see pics when you get back!!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Thanks!
Yes, you can customize it. I actually saw them make one with nothing but mint chocolate chip ice cream so no peanut butter will be pretty easy for them.

Upvote 0

eddiemcgarrigle

Best burgers in Disney in my opinion. There's so much more to Beaches And Cream than ice cream and it's always first on the list for 'must do' whenever I'm back at WDW.

Upvote 0

xsupaxmanxsfnex

We got it on our last trip. We couldn't finish it all and my dad is even an ice cream fanatic. Here is a cropped picture of ours.
thekitchensink.jpg

Upvote 0

Spinky

We had the kitchen Sink Last year and My Partner is not a fan of nuts so no penut butter for him . It was me, My Dad and him and we failed in our Task but we had a great time doing it well worth the money.

Upvote 0

I-4Warrior

I love and hate the kitchen sink. We've tried and failed with 4 people and again with 5 people. A third try with 5 people finally led to victory. It's a tough challenge (and forced much dieting and exercise for a while afterwards). While it starts out delicious, by the end everything ends up in the bottom of the basin as a cold brown soup which is really unappetizing and usually makes me feel even more nauseous.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom