Beaches and Cream ADRs?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Wandered over there tonight, after spending the night at Studios, just to see what it was like.

It was a mess. The seater and greeter were not on the same page at all. The cast member running the podium was quoting 2 hour wait times because "I've got all these reservations coming in."

She also said the counter was being used for reserved seating, contrary to what the Parks blog said. Our wait was quoted at 90 minutes, but we were seated within 35 minutes.

I think they need time to work out the system. It seems like a strange idea to introduce a system like this just before the busy holiday season.

Last edited:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Wandered over there tonight, after spending the night at Studios, just to see what it was like.

It was a mess. The seated and greeter were not on the same page at all. The cast member running the podium was quoting 2 hour wait times because "I've got all these reservations coming in."

She also said the counter was being used for reserved seating, contrary to what the Parks blog said. Our wait was quoted at 90 minutes, but we were seated within 35 minutes.

I think they need time to work out the system. It seems like a strange idea to introduce a system like this just before the busy holiday season.
I wonder if they were so backed up they started using the bar to get people through.

disney4life2008

I originally had plans to visit Beaches and Cream after my day at HS in January. I have always liked the freedom that it was a TS place but I could just walk in (sometimes with little or no wait). But now that there are ADRs - I am not going to even waste my time reserving a time because this yet another thing I do not want to have to reserve - eating a burger.

lilclerk

So weird, I have honestly never waited there. Maybe I just go at the right times of day? And I only ever go when there's two of us, so we can easily sit at the bar if necessary.

Nemo14

So weird, I have honestly never waited there. Maybe I just go at the right times of day? And I only ever go when there's two of us, so we can easily sit at the bar if necessary.
We very rarely have a wait, but we generally hit it at off-peak hours. However, last September, my son wanted to have dinner (aka ice cream) there for his birthday, and we waited for over an hour to be seated. I never would have waited that long had he not specifically requested it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom