Beach Club Villas with 2nd bed instead of pull out

EngineerMom

Original Poster
We are staying in a 2 bedroom at BCV. We would prefer to get a room with 2 beds vs 1 bed and a pullout. I was looking at maps with views, etc but all said pullout.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We are staying in a 2 bedroom at BCV. We would prefer to get a room with 2 beds vs 1 bed and a pullout. I was looking at maps with views, etc but all said pullout.
The dedicated 2 bedrooms have 2 queen beds in the second bedroom. The lock-off 2 bedrooms, since they consist of a 1 bedroom and a studio, will only have the 1 queen bed and the pullout in the 2nd bedroom (studio portion). These are usually booked separately, so which do you have?

EngineerMom

Original Poster
2 bedroom dedicated
That’s what I thought but site I was looking at would list beds and put 1 king, 1 queen and 2 pullouts

We have taken a many trips to Disney and reserved a 2 bedroom and sometimes gotten a kickoff. Have even had 2 bedroom at some locations that I swear had a pullout. Had that at beach club years ago
But thought with the remodel there were more with the 2 beds

Thanks

nickys

Premium Member
2 bedroom dedicated
That’s what I thought but site I was looking at would list beds and put 1 king, 1 queen and 2 pullouts

We have taken a many trips to Disney and reserved a 2 bedroom and sometimes gotten a kickoff. Have even had 2 bedroom at some locations that I swear had a pullout. Had that at beach club years ago

Thanks

So two things here.

If booking on points, or renting from an owner, the dedicated and lock-off are two distinct booking categories. If the reservation shows “2 bedroom” that is a dedicated. Here’s the page from the DVC site:

Now if you book direct with Disney then I guess you could get either, although I would think your reservation should also say either “2 bedroom” or “2 bedroom lock-off”.

Which site are you using for the maps and rooms? Touring Plans has them, and I must admit I don’t find the room finder feature intuitive! But they do rely on people telling them which rooms are which, so it’s possible that for the DVC villas they don’t have enough info to be accurate.

correcaminos

2 bedroom dedicated

Thanks
It wasn't even the last remodel I think that did away with the couch in a dedicated 2 bedroom. That is old info. Only the lock offs have that now.

Just curious, where did you book and where are you looking at maps?

EngineerMom

Original Poster
I am a DVC member. Booked direct from them
Was looking at “touring plans.com”
They have pictures and stats on rooms. I think it is just out of date as ALL the dedicated rooms I looked at said the 2 pullouts and 1 king and 1 queen. Kickoffs didn’t mention the pull down either

correcaminos

I am a DVC member. Booked direct from them
Was looking at “touring plans.com”
They have pictures and stats on rooms. I think it is just out of date as ALL the dedicated rooms I looked at said the 2 pullouts and 1 king and 1 queen. Kickoffs didn’t mention the pull down either

Touring plans is great, but not 100% accurate with rooms like that. All dedicated now have 1 king, 2 queens, and 1 pull out :)

The lock offs are newer to get the pull down, but really just what the studios have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom