Beach Club Villas Construction

kellympmo

Has anyone heard how the construction is going? When is it slated to open? Last I heard was Aug 1, 2002. We have just made reservations for early September and I am a little concerned, knowing how construction is usually delayed.

Has anyone else had to change resorts due to construction delays? Was Disney good to work with in choosing another resort? I am worried that it won't be ready and then there won't be any rooms left in the other resorts I would want to stay in. A lot of questions--thanks so much for any info.
Maura

And one other thing. If by some chance the resort still isn't opened in September, Disney won't have any trouble finding you another room. I'd be concerned during Christmas holidays or school Spring vacations, but definitely not in September.

Upvote 0

kellympmo

Original Poster
Thanks so much for the info, Married@WDW!!
I am very excited about going. I went once in high school, once last year and now have the trip planned in September. My husband & I had the greatest time last year. I never realized how fun WDW would be as an adult.
Thanks again.

Upvote 0

MinnieFan

Please let us know what it's like when you get back. My husband and I joined DVC and the BCV is our home resort. We will be there in December. Only 205 more days. I can't wait.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom