Beach Club or AK Lodge?

SkratchyTheWolf

Sooo Me and my girlfriend (both 18) just graduated High School and were looking to go on a trip to Disney. It will be my 5th (stayed at Swan,Saratoga,Yacht, and POR previously) her 2nd time going (shes only stayed at POR). Right now were between the Beach Club and AK Lodge. With the Beach Club we really like its location and the ability to walk to epcot and boardwalk at night, and AK Lodge we really like the Savannah view. However, we somewhat dislike the Beach Club's theme since we already live in New England and want something a bit more adventurous while at the same time we dislike the bus transportation at AK Lodge which is needed to get anywhere at all. Any opinions on which we might enjoy more or maybe another resort that might be a good fit for our age and what were looking for? Thanks :)

Cubs Brian

Maybe I just got lucky but in my 5 stays at AKL we really never felt like we were "too far away from everything" , 20-25 min ride back from MK and Epcot were the averages. I was one of the original cast members at the Beach Club and for some reason it just never did anything for me. The pool and Beaches and Cream are outstanding though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom