Beach Club and Ohanas

Dayzie914

i know im probably a pain...

i was wondering what people think of Beach Club character breakfast and ohana's character breakfast...

thanks

jesserin

why would you be a pain?

Beach Club... fun but the pics turned out looking dated as the clothes on the characters remind me of my grams... :D good food though.

Ohana - FAVORITE! This is our must do on each trip - at least once (sometimes as many as 7 times... :D) They start you out with warm pineapple bread, then the fresh fruit and juices, then on to the hot stuff where it is served family style - meaning they bring out a platter with a little of everything and then you just ask your waiter for more of whatever you like... with everything from Mickey Waffles, bacon, eggs, buscuits, sausage, hashbrowns, and more... it's super yummy! And the characters are great! Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale all come around with hula skirts on - which makes for some very fun and festive pictures! We love this restaurant! Favorite place to eat breakfast in all the "world" :D

Upvote 0

GenerationX

We loved them both. Food and atmosphere, equally outstanding. Seriously, you can't go wrong either way. My boys preferred 'Ohana, only because they love the head Mouse himself, and he's not at the Cape May Cafe.

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

jesserin said:
why would you be a pain?

Beach Club... fun but the pics turned out looking dated as the clothes on the characters remind me of my grams... :D good food though.

Ohana - FAVORITE! This is our must do on each trip - at least once (sometimes as many as 7 times... :D) They start you out with warm pineapple bread, then the fresh fruit and juices, then on to the hot stuff where it is served family style - meaning they bring out a platter with a little of everything and then you just ask your waiter for more of whatever you like... with everything from Mickey Waffles, bacon, eggs, buscuits, sausage, hashbrowns, and more... it's super yummy! And the characters are great! Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale all come around with hula skirts on - which makes for some very fun and festive pictures! We love this restaurant! Favorite place to eat breakfast in all the "world" :D

I LOVE Minnie's Cape May breakfast outfit!! :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Dayzie914

Original Poster
Thanks so much...

I also have a question about 1900 Park Fair in the Grand Floridian...What are the characters there for the breakfast...I read that there was Alice and Mary Poppins, but is there Mickey and his friends also?

Also, what are the outfits like for each resturant (Ohanas, Beach Club and Grand Floridian)

Would you choose one of these over Chef Mickey's, I was planning on CM but then I read some not so good reviews about it...I thought it was one of the best one's but now I'm thinking of one of these...I want good food and a great atmosphere (some said Chef Mickey's was cafeteria like)

Thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom